Chapter 11: Why Is This Happening?

Nova POV

It was early in the morning when I woke up, too early for my tastes, but oh well. The reason I was awake was because Faira had left a little while ago, yeah I was aware of her departure. I'm not gonna freak out or drag her back, as a matter of fact I'll do the opposite: stay in my home and do practically nothing. Faira is independent, she can take care of herself out there. Of course she can. . .

 Oh who am I kidding? I'm lonely without anyone else here. I've grown too attached, that's exactly what I shouldn't have done, I should've remained distant and hostile, but no, my stupid heart started falling for her. Damn you, feelings. I sat up, staring blankly at the wall.

I sighed, shaking my head, things were going back to normal and that wasn't something to be happy about. There was so much action and crazy shit happening over what, a day or two?! That was different, it was exciting, but without it, without her, everything is boring. "Damn it Faira...." I shook my head, there was just something she did to me that I can't explain.

Everything about her amazed me from the things she puts up with to saving the village, it's all the things I could never do. What can I do if I can't help people? You could always join me, my offer still stands. No, I told you I wouldn't now shut up. Aww, is the little shadow scared of the big bad entity? 

I thought I told you to shut up. You did, I just don't want to listen. Of course... What business do you have with me? I'd like to strike a deal with you.

Your offer will be denied like before. If you don't wish to cooperate with me on normal standards, I may have to be a little more.... Aggressive. Don't you dare. Oh I dare.

An intense pain began to make itself known, my body felt like it was on fire. I tried to fight it back, yet Catalyst was persistent, forcing its takeover which effectively pushed me into a coma like state. I wasn't strong enough, now it was going to destroy everyone I cared about. That was why I tried to act distant towards Faira, because I knew Catalyst was going to go in for the kill. Catalyst looked into the mirror, admiring its now red eyes and demonic appearance.

It won't get away with this.... I can't allow it. 

A/N: AHhh- sorry this is so short! I haven't had too much inspiration lately and just- sorrryyyyy