Chapter 4

The man had many questions on how Cole might have been able to come to Remnant. He thought this was all a dream. He grabbed his Scroll and called someone that could know.

"Hello?" Asked the man on the other line. "Ozpin? Thank god you picked up." Said the man. "Hello Doctor, what can I do for you?" Asked Opzin.

"I was just watching the news and there was a man that had electric powers. Could that be Cole?" There was silence for a bit before Ozpin responded. "Yes, that Is Cole. The one you told me about when you appeared on Remnant as well."

The Docter was shocked and surprised at the same time. "Do you know how I can get in contact with him?" Asked the Docter. "Yes actually. He goes to my academy. I can arrange a time tomorrow. He can come to my office." Ozpin said.

"Thank you Ozpin." He said. "Your welcome. I'll see you tomorrow." Ozpin said before he hung up.

"Who was that Ozpin?" Glynda asked. "It was Dr. Wolfe. He wants me to arrange a meeting." Ozpin said. "And who he wants to have a meeting with?" She asked. Ozpin then placed his mug on his table.

"He wants to meet Cole MacGrath."

-----------------------------------------------------

It was the next day. 5:00 in the afternoon after Cole and Team RWBY went out for a day yesterday in the city. Currently, Cole was studying for classes tomorrow which he hated the most. It consumed a lot of his time to prevent him from going out to the city, but he had to suck it up and get it over with. After 2 hours of pain and suffering, he finished.

"Man, what's with this homework?" Cole said as he set them aside and left the dorm with his Amp on his back. As he was about to leave the building, he bumped into someone who he knows. It was Coco.

"Oh hey, Cole. I was looking for you." Coco said. "Oh really? What is it?" Cole said. "I'm just here to tell you that your outfit is ready to be picked up." She said. "Oh alright. Thanks." Cole said. "Also, when you come back, you wanna hang out with my team?" She asked. Cole was giving a bit of a though of it before he responded. "Sure, why not?"

"Cool, see you later stud." She said as she winked at him. They both then went to their ways.

Cole was making his way to the store to pick up his outfit. As he entered, he was immediately greeted by David. "Hey man! Glad you could make it. Your outfit is ready to be picked up." David said.

Cole tried one of the outfits on and it fitted perfectly. "Thanks, man," Cole said. "No problem. I won't charge you anything. You can have it for free." David said as he held his hand out for a handshake. Cole accepted it and then left to head back to Beacon wearing the outfit.

In a Bullhead, Dr. Wolfe was making his way to Beacon to meet Ozpin once again. He had files with him that he needs to share with Ozpin. Since MacGrath is here on Remnant, he should tell him more information.

As Cole got in the dorm buildings he was met by Coco and her team. "Wow, that's a nice outfit there Cole," Coco said as this is what the team saw.

 "Wow, that's a nice outfit there Cole," Coco said as this is what the team saw