Chapter 5 (Volume 1 Finale)

"So, you want to know more about me?" Cole, Sun, And Blake were sitting down at a table with tea. "Finally, she speaks. Nearly two days and you've been giving me nothing but small talks and weird looks," Sun said while Blake glared at Sun. "Yeah, like that." He said.

"Sun, are you familiar with the White Fang?" Blake asked. "Of course. I don't think there's a Faunus on the planet that has heard of them. They use force to get whatever they want. Bunch of freaks if you asked me." Cole hated whenever he heard the word 'freak' it just disturbs him although he didn't show it and kept silent.

"I was once of the member of the White Fang," Blake said which surprised Cole a bit and made Sun spit out his drink. "Wait, you were apart of the White Fang?!" Sun said. "Yeah, I was for my entire life. I guess you could say that I was grown into it."

Blake then went on to explain how the Faunus was a symbol of peace, but the humans didn't see it that way as they discriminated against the Faunus for what they are. Then one of the leaders stepped down and a new one rose up and had a different way of thinking by robberies and attacks.

"So here I am. A criminal hiding in plain view, all with the help of a little black bow." Blake said as she wiggled her bow with her cat ears. "So, have you told your friends any of this?" Sun asked. "It's best that she takes time to think about it," Cole said. Blake smiled and the three went to go take a walk downtown.

"So, how do we know if the White Fang is truly behind all of this robbery?" Sun asked. "Well, I could go patrolling in the city at night but that would take a bit though, plus I need to cover my Identity as well," Cole said.

"I have an Idea. Maybe if we go that no one else would go, and find them there?" Sun stated. "I heard that there's a large dust shipment coming from Atlas. Maybe that's where will they be next?"

Even though Sun's idea sounded stupid, it was not a bad idea. "I guess you could be right," Cole said.

"Whenever it's night time, the White Fang make their move so the authorities won't have time," Cole said. "So where are the docks?" Blake asked.

"Not too far from Vale. It's only 3 blocks away to the north," Sun said. "Alright. Then that's where we'll head," Blake said.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll go get my outfit," Cole said as he headed off. He hoped that his other team wouldn't find him in the meantime, so he stuck to the roofs.

After a while, he sneakily made his way into Beacon and into his team's room to get his outfit. Luckily, no one was in the room. He simply made a swift entrance and left within seconds. "Now this is good," Cole said. He puts on his blue outfit and heads out.

----------------------------------------------

Nighttime fell. It was only dark outside at the docks with no light illuminating. Cole was at the docks and was waiting for Sun and Blake to arrive. He was on lookout as he saw a bunch of cargo that was labeled with the Schnee Dust Company.

"God, I hope they don't come," Cole thought to himself.

After 10 minutes of waiting, Blake was the first to arrive. "Took ya a bit huh?" Cole said. "Well, I got caught up in something." The two then waited for Sun to arrive.

20 minutes past and the two were getting inpatient. "Damn, what the hell does a monkey do in their free time?" Cole asked. "Hey, so nothing showed up?" Sun asked as he just arrived.

"Well, took you long enough. What the hell were you up to?" Cole asked. "Well sorry. I was stealing some food if you guys were hungry," Sun said. Cole scoffed as Blake looked on Sun with a 'really?' Look. "Do you always break the law without a second thought?" Blake asked. "Well, weren't you in a cult before?" Blake did not like the response of Sun's words. "Okay, too soon."