Confusion Within the Unknown Battle

Who would have thought it would turn out this way?
What made us become this way and how will it end?
The evil and good, we should have all seen this coming.
The coming that one day they would have to meet and decisions would have to be made, with questions lingering.
I could have sworn they stayed on their individual sides, and that they knew when they would finally meet, it would turn to utter chaos.

Were they meant to touch?
Perhaps meant come to an agreement? I think not.
As high above the good was physically, are they just as high mentally?
Those poor people who were caught in the middle as they crashed their boat and went flying into the sea.
Arguments and disagreements the cause of this battle. Perhaps, they should have joined the good side.
They always thought they were in some kind of control, like what I did never mattered this will end today all they had to do was join the evil.

Maybe there's a way out, maybe everything was not supposed to happen like this after all. Looking down from above at least those people are okay they have an emergency boat ,but will they make it out. Half the once beautiful sky covered in darkness, with black clouds and not an inch of any sunlight.

Now the other half so pretty and as bright as the sun, so heart warming with the colors white, yellow,and a hint of pink. Only sound you hear is war, the sound of commotion and talking.
As the evil comes in the good is right behind with a peak of the blue sky in between the two. Staring at one another one has to go, but who will it be. Thinking it is all just a misunderstanding, that maybe an apology could fix it, all sadly we both are wrong it is a lot deeper than that.
The evil wanting to destroy everything and everyone, they would like to pinpoint people to do their hate crimes and take over. The good cleans up all evil and directs positivity into everyone to keep going with life.

Stand up somebody has to, if not both will be taken away. The light the fire within ,will light up and start burning again.
Looking at one another we are both they same or are we. We both have the same heart.We both bleed the same right? The only difference is our mindset and path we choose to follow correct?
The dragons and monsters v.s The horses and soldiers. A bridge to meet is all it takes to balance out to cross over,who will it be? Never would have thought it to come down to this ,both facing one another looking in each others eye.
The effect ,ever thought about the effect it could have on others.
No one thought about that, thinking of not only children but adults as well. Think about the life they could have with evil or with good.
The image of hands reaching out to grab whomever. The more you stare the more things come to life. Evil dark and unknown, Good bright enough for everyone to see.
It is still hard to process who will win.That is the question everyone wants to no.
Where would we be without good?
How would it be?
Where would we be without evil ,such change.
I could have sworn both made up the world we live in today. If you really think about it, would the world really be better off without of the two?
Sure no evil means only good people and good choices, but what if you are apart of the the evil and its choices. Some of the jobs we may have would not exist on today .
With good it would almost be to perfect ,with nothing wrong going on, we should at least have a balance between the two. I'm sure you have heard the good outweigh the bad, but is this really the cause.
In reality there has always been a battle between the good and the evil. Notice how it is not the good and the bad,but the good and the evil meaning worse.
In about every fairytale story you read there is a main character who is good, and there is a evil person against them.
This states that this has been going on for years, so your saying that within those years no one has done anything to make any improvements for the better, now that is just sad.