It Took 2 Days

Sitting in this dark death smelling room in a corner across from the door. I can see the body not to far away from me as my eyes begin to water at the thought.
In nothing but a long black shirt barely covering my bottom. I'm sure I have bags under my eyes with a rudolph nose. I can hardly see, but I can see the dim light on the hardwood floor from under the door, along with the sound of deep voices. It's been two days of me sitting in this very spot staring at the door in horror and sometimes the body across from me.
Not even knowing how I got here just knowing I woke up with less clothes then before. My once rich chocolate skin now covered in red and purple tiger scratches.
Close to the point where I don't care and am ready to give up everything including the breath i'm holding in. Soon those voices get louder where as one leaves tingles down my spine and neck hair stand up.

The door in front of me creeks open and huge steps begin coming towards me. Even in the dark I could see that smirk looking back at me. I couldn't move it was the same guy who did that to the body and I knew I would soon be next. In a gaze looking at that body i notice he shifts his eyes in the same direction as he begins to laugh and I begin to cry.
I was stuck couldn't even move and before I knew it his hands rested above my hips as he kisses along my neck and whispers in my ear " I would hate to do the same to such a pretty thing.....cooperate".
As chills go down my body and kiss lips get even lower to my chest as a breath up and down extra hard. Sensing my uncomfortableness he then says " No need to be scared this will be fun".
Feeling his hands go under my shirt to my underwear is when I finally gain the strength to kick him. When I say kick him I kicked him once back and another down low where he grunts in pain thinking fast I run to the door where I am able to get out Knowing not to go out the front door I run out the back where I make it outside. Not stopping I keep running until I'm far away and tired and yell
I'M FREE