How do you stay motivated

Hey you guys this is not a short story but something I wrote when thinking about making a book on emotions I feel let me know if you like it and would like these included more in this book or in a separate.

The question I've been trying to answer how do you get motivated.

How do you get motivated to do something when it feels your heart isn't there.

How are you motivated when all you have in you is pain and stress, the words of people fill your mind and soon take over. 

Looking at your self in the mirror wondering where she went. Feeling the tears in your eyes as you write trying to express yourself even a little .
When you feel as if life is caving in on you while you try and figure out how to become a better you independent, with your own voice ,without the voice of others in the background .
How do you stay motivated ? When all stress builds up and you look at life with disappointment.
When all you wish is to climb under your bed and just be left alone.
How do you motivate yourself when you feel like you have no one you have your family and some friends yet still feel alone. 

People telling you how you have to do somethings and then not understand how bad you want to complete it but you just aren't motivated.
Seeing yourself cry and thinking why am I so weak. Looking in the mirror shaking your head as you whisper this isn't me.