Stealing Sweetheart

November 13th make three months of Harmony working for Mr.Biligon. She is in her final year of high school and is trying to make money for her and her mother. Harmony's mother is sick and needs a heart transplant within ninety days before she passes away.

Mr.Biligon the man who gave her a babysitting job is helping her with being able to pay for medication and other things her mom may need along the way. It's Monday morning and Harmony is getting ready to catch the bus to school. At school Harmony was not very popular,but she was known for her kind heart. Any person or why Harmony could help she would do it from the kindness of her heart with nothing in return. She would tutor some of her peers every Tuesday and would always stay after to help clean the cafeteria.
Harmony being nice is what draws people to her the most. Even some that are jealous of the attention she gets instead of helping around as well. She had a schedule Tuesday she would tutor Monday and Thursday club day and Friday and Saturday she would babysit. (one month and a half later)

    Now it is Friday December 29th and Harmony was heading to Kyle and Brooklyn the kids she watched of Mr. Biligon. Making it just in time after school let out Mr.Biligon opens the door with a rush to head out.
Like always Kyle and Brooklyn were arguing about who gets to watch what on T.V. Finally chiming in she comes up with the idea to make brownies instead. After making and eating brownies they were off to bed. Harmony would usually stay down stairs and watch T.V. until Mr. Biligon came home, but this time she chose to look around heading upstairs.
Mr.Biligon had a beautiful house with six bedrooms and four baths. Walking into look like a regular bedroom was a office sitting behind the desk she decided to snoop around. Looking in the drawers were envelopes that read a number five thousand. Opening one of the envelopes there was five thousand dollars inside, and not only was there six so thirty thousand dollars in total. The first thing that came to her mind was her mother and she tucked the money away in her back pocket, and went back downstairs in time to see Mr.Biligon walking in. Wanting to get out as quickly as possible she hurried home. Not knowing Mr.Biligon having cameras in his house that he checks everyday. He saw her take the money along with the lady next door saw here through her window.
Coming back to school January 2nd rumor got around school and one mistake ruined her reputation. Mr. Biligon let her keep it after knowing why and paid the extra knowing he probably would for his mother.