She looked her in the eye, took a deep breath and said im done

Throughout these last couple years she had fell into a deep depression with herself. Her once glowy skin now makes her want to cry, her dark flowy hair is now all tangled into hard knots, her voice don't get me started on her voice its now so squeaky she sounds like a cartoon hurting her own ears. Hating how she isnt as smart, pretty,cool,or funny. Thinking of herself makes her eyes water. Every mirror in her room is covered. She never looks at her body when washing ; she watches the water run from the shower head instead. Sick of being ugly, sick of the bad thoughts she wishes to do to herself in her head. Why couldn't she be pretty like everyone else, have some bass in here voice, or even past just one test higher then a C. Hell, she'd take any one of those things to better herself. Being cramped up in her own thoughts is driving her wild . They tell her she's stupid ugly and will never amount to any one else. After awhile she believed them she's nothing, worth nothing, and never going be anything. She is so self conscious she has black paper covering every mirror in the house including the mirror in the bathroom as she stares at the paper and the razor on the side of the sink. It's the same razor that almost killed her some months ago. She can feel her eyes water as the voices that once rang start to talk some more telling her do it , do it telling her to pick it up as those tears now stream down her face shaking her head she begins to scream and scream louder above the chant above the voice. It's almost like shes gone wild as she begins to tear off that black paper off the mirror looking back at the reflection of herself. Done with talking so negative of herself, done with trying to kill herself she's now free and done.