Personality from n to p

Walking into class with an attitude is nothing new for Harmony and all of her classmates. Plopping into her sit the teacher comes in. It's Harmony final year of High School and she is just ready for it to be over. Teresa Harmony's mom needs a new heart or will die in 90 days. Know one sits next to Harmony due to her
negative vibes. She always has an attitude and is mean and rude, (fast forward schools over). It's after school heading to Mr.Biligon house to babysit his two kids for money. After watching the kids she would go to a meeting at the hospital where they talk about feelings how they have lost their parent, or parents are close to dying. A lot of Harmony's anger is sadness the only person she has only has three months to live, unless she get another heart. She feels no need to be happy if her happiness will be taken soon. Making it to Mr.Biligon front door she walks in as he rushes out. Kyle and Brooklyn were sitting on the couch arguing about what to watch on television. When around these two would always bring a smile to her face, Going in the kitchen Kyle and Brooklyn followed knowing what was next as Harmony  grabbed some brownie mix. Everytime she came and they would argue and bake because soon after they would fall asleep like now. Putting them to bed she started snooping around until she run into an office and pictured herself working in one. Looking in one of the drawers were some little envelopes with the number five thousand dollars exact all together was thirty thousand dollars thinking to her mom she put it back and went downstairs as Mr. Biligon walked through the front door. Leaving out the other door Mr. Biligon checks his cameras and was shocked. She didn't take the money he called the women next door to watch the kids and was going on and his shower in his office, as she started to cry. Letting her know it find he gave her the money for her mom.