Mixed Feelings /Baekhyun

Jungkook POV :

I got a text from Yerin it's 4 am right now and I'm still awake .

She is normally not that kind of drunk she controls her self pretty good actually what happened ? I should go pick her up

She is normally not that kind of drunk she controls her self pretty good actually what happened ? I should go pick her up ....I was going outside my room fully dressed on my way out when I saw a sleeping figure sitting in the kitchen .
She prepared dinner for me .... but I can't eat it now I need to pick up yerin .

"Are you okay ? You don't look too drunk to me " I told her after picking her up .
"Im okay kookie bring me Home okay ? „
I just nod .
I still love her no matter how much she hurt me I still love yerin .
I still know her Passcode it's her own birthday she's such a fool I place her on her bed And go out .
Yerin and I were dating but we somehow broke up because of he marrying issue I still like her .

„Jungkookie where were you ? I was worried about you because I didn't find you in your room I was don't making dinner and -
„I'm here now right ? I'm not hungry I will go to sleep „
I just left her I just don't want to be near her she is the reason I had to break up with my love yerin but then again it's not really her fault I wanted to ignore her but it will be hard .
„Hey jungkook I wanted to ask you if you want some tea...." She sounds so sad why is she sad ?
„Yeah come in shortie"
„Jungkook Are you having a Hard Time right now ? You can rely on me you know I will support you „
„I'm okay shortie go to sleep tomorrow your lesson begins doesn't it ? „
She nods and leaves . I have to go to the hospital as well tomorrow .

Rosés POV :

Today is my first day this is a new journey to become a nurse .

„You will work in groups of 5 so please find your Team Mates
Chaeyoung (rosé)  ,Sana ,baekhyun,hoseok ,joy
Team 2
Irene , suho , Lisa ,Mina , Dahyun
....

„Hey I am Sana Nice to meet you „
„Hi My name is Chaeyoung but please call me chae „
„Hellooo teammates I am hoseok  call me Hobi and this is Joy and this grumpy boy is Baekhyun „

Hobi seems to be really fun I am happy to be in a group  with him .
„Has anyone heard of the handsome new doctor I think his name was jungkook I also heard he has a wife but he looks so young she better be beautiful and intelligent just like him right,Chae ?"
„Oh yeah haha „ oh no even in the hospital jungkook is popular nobody can know that I'm his wife they expect his wife to be beautiful and intelligent I mean I'm not ugly but I am definitely not intelligent . As long as they don't bring him up or ...

„HEY Shortie come here „ I heard a familiar voice say and I freezed oh no no no no .
„I said come here" Well there goes my plan
„You forgot your phone at home shortie don't let this happen again" he says and walks off with a smirk .
He knows he exactly know what he did there .
„PARK CHAEYOUNG YOU ARE HIS WIFE ??"
„I guess so ..."
„This is supposed to be a nurse  class right ? So everyone be quiet and talk about this stuff in your free time „Baekhyun said he seemed cold at first but he doesn't seem to be that bad .
We had to work with needles and yeah I can't see blood . I totally forgot but it's okay it's not that but it's not like I'm going to faint . That's what I said .