Heart drop

Is that woman okay ? Jungkook asked it's been a few hours since that girl passed out.She was pregnant with his baby she said and his wife Jungkook let out a chuckle who the fuck does she think she is. Jeon Jungkook doesn't marry just anyone.
The girl was in a bed next to his he must admit she looked like an angel in the white gown they let her wear you could see a small bump which was her pregnancy belly she looked really pretty.
He quickly shook his head what was he thinking about he already had someone he liked.

A little later a group of friends visited him .
Taehyung started to talk so you really don't remember her jungkookie. Are you crazy ? She is your wife more important she is pregnant . Jungkook sighed so now his friends became like this too if she truly is his wife he has no choice but to let her live with him. Bring me the documents he ordered and they went away. Jeon Chaeyoung before Park Chaeyoung Married to Jeon Jungkook I can't believe this he thought. What was he thinking marrying someone. His friends later explained to him the details and he started to remember a little bit. Aish I don't care when she wakes up she can sleep in the guest room I don't need a wife or kids he said not knowing that Chaeyoung was awake.

So you really are my wife ? Jungkook asked. They were seated in the living room having a chat.
Yes I am Jungkook it's all my fault someone shot you and I just don't know what to do
It's fine you can stay here in the guest room I can get the necessities for the baby as well just don't think about me as your boyfriend husband or whatever.
Jungkook but why...
because I don't need a wife I'm a playboy Chaeyoung why should I settle on someone.
It's okay she said and went up to her room Jungkook noticed tears forming in her eyes as she went past him.

She deserves someone better he thought .
Some weeks passed and Jungkook didn't talk with her everything Chaeyoung opened her mouth he went passed her or only responded with a nod she felt like everything was being taken away from her.
The only thing she had left from the old Jungkook was the baby she was carrying. She often went to the check ups and her baby seemed fine after all it was just one baby and it would be a baby girl. She was really happy for the first time in a while. She thought about names for the baby and then remembered Jungkook said that he would want to name his daughter and she would name her son they promised that later if Chaeyoung would get pregnant they would do it like that . I must keep my promise she said and went over to his room.
Jungkookie ? She opened the door to see Jungkook making out with a woman she never saw before her heart broke and she went out of the room
Running to hers .

She knew it he didn't want to have anything to do with her or her child .
It hurt so much he was her first love her love she wanted to remember as her youth she wanted to raise the baby with him she wanted to kiss him she wanted to do all sorts of stuff with her husband go on dates and what not but now she couldn't .
She heard the woman being thrown out and Jungkook telling her to never show up again.
He came over to her room and opened the door.
What did you want to say? He asked her he didn't seem to care or maybe that's what Chaeyoung thought.
In the past we said that you would choose a name for a daughter and I would choose a name for a son so I wanted to ask you... she said and looked away Jungkook already told her he didn't care shit about her or the baby.
It's a daughter Jungkook asked and couldn't help but smile. Yes she said and smiled as well.
Jungkook noticed he was smiling and said I don't care just name her yourself and went away slamming the door.
She sighed sorry baby you daddy seems a little weird those days doesn't he .

A week later she got a call from her friends they asked her to go out shopping for the baby.
She said yes if Jungkook wouldn't do it at least she had to . She forgot the shoes and outfit she already bought on her table and the written letter she wanted to give Jungkook and went out . She was wearing a blue dress and had a ponytail you could slightly see the bump and she was proud of it .
Where are you going ? Jungkook asked looking at her up and down . On a date she said and walked passed him . If he would act like that then she could too . Jungkook Held her wrist and stopped her
Where are you going with my daughter ? He asked her clenching his jaw he looked hot rosé thought but it wasn't time to think about that.
Oh so now she is your daughter jeon ? I thought you didn't care ?

I didn't mean it like that okay ...
I don't care how you meant it she's inside my belly so I can do whatever I want and we are going shopping with my friends she said and rolled her eyes.
Jungkook sighed in relief he didn't know why it was bothering him so much but the thought of seeing Chaeyoung with his daughter beside another man made him angry .
He went to her room when he saw that the door wasn't closed and wanted to close it but then saw something on the table.
It was a letter with pink baby shoes and a grey jumper he smiled a little not even noticing himself.
He looked at the letter it was addressed to him so he could read it .

Dear Kookie,
You don't know the great news I got today .
Kookie I'm pregnant we are going to have a baby. I cried of joy before maybe I really am too emotional but you said that's what you like about me right ? Thank you for loving me Jungkook and thank you for staying by my side I had a hard time those past weeks because I thought it was all a mistake but later I found out it wasn't . I'm so happy Kookie we will have a baby I wonder if it's a baby girl or boy . Remember when we talked about who would decide the names . I hope it's a son but honestly I wouldn't mind either as long as they are healthy I will love them so much Jungkook I'm crying right now as well . I couldn't wait to tell you this and I know you will accept and love the baby as much as I do because you are my hubby after all .
Lots of love your wifey
I hope this wasn't too cheesy or you will tease me about it .

Jungkook chuckled at the end he remembered everything how much he loved her and how much he still loves her her needs to tell her . He didn't notice he was now in the living room and the tv was on .
It was on the news.
Jungkook quickly called his best friend who would for sure know where the girls are . Taehyungie I remembered Hyung I really remembered can you tell me where the girls are he said smiling . He would for sure head there immediately.
^Gangnam Shopping mall^ taehyung and the news said at the same time .
Jungkook turned to the television .
At Gangnam shopping mall this afternoon the building collapsed leaving many wounded and dead. The ambulances are on their way we will tell you when we get to know more about it .

Jungkook felt his heart drop he collapsed on the floor this couldn't be happening.

Well helloooo it's me your favorite Autor
Okay so I hope you liked this chapter please vote and comment and tell me your opinion a big thank you also to my friend On Instagram who made a great suggestion for the next chapters 😌❤️

Love you all 😗