Promise me /The End

Jungkook rushed to the mall to see that it was a complete mess .
People were crying and screaming while the ambulances sirens could be heard .
Jungkook looked around but he was permitted from entering .
^Mr. You can't enter ^the police said Jungkook didn't want to hear and escaped he went into the permitted zone. Some clothes were buried under the remains of the building . Jungkook tried to remember what Chaeyoung had worn before going out .

It was a simple outfit but he remembered she had worn a necklace

It was a mother Elefant with a baby one.
Chaeyoung really loved her baby . Tears streamed down his face he couldn't believe it he can't lose the love of his life on top of that his daughter as well he can't lose both of them they were everything he had left .
He started searching for her everywhere  picking up stones and digging under the ground he had to find her .

After he thought he searched everywhere he was relieved when he couldn't find anything maybe Chaeyoung was still alive she was just at the hospital.
He went to the police to ask if they found her and described the specifics.
The police went away to comeback with a plastic bag with the necklace in it .
It was the necklace Rosé wore before going out.
^We couldn't find anything but the necklace,we are really sorry^they said to Jungkook.
Jungkook nodded while taking the necklace and went away .

They told him that if they would find anything else they would tell him .He had nothing to do but go home . He drove the car full of anger why did she have to suffer so much . Why was it always her tagt had to suffer when she was the nicest of them
all.
Why was she the only one missing why when she was pregnant.
He drove faster his hands clenching on the steering wheel it was always her that had to suffer yet she was the one always happy she deserves so much better .

At home he went into his room locking himself in .
He didn't want to see anyone or do anything .

Jungkook looked at the necklace and started to cry even more.

Why did life have to hate him?

Just then someone knocked on the door Jungkook really had no strength to go and open it so he stayed in his room .
He heard someone cursing but just had his head in the pillow he hated everyone right now.

^Jeon Jungkook you dumb bitch is it so hard to open the door for me you know I'm pregnant and holding groceries^ Chaeyoung screamed.
Jungkook didnt want to believe it his wife was alive .
His soulmate was alive.He ran to the door tears streaming down his eyes and opened it .
Chaeyoung was shocked.
^Hey is everything okay... Kookie why are you crying ?^she said she was worried did he hurt himself she never saw him crying this much or generally crying . Jungkook didn't move he just stared at her .

^You are creepy kook let me in ^ she said and walked past him just when she was about to go upstairs he back hugged her.
^Never scare me like that again shortie^ he said and leaned on her shoulder.
Shortie Chaeyoung thought that was what Jungkook called her the first months living together.
Did he finally remember? Was her Jungkook really back ?

Jungkook pulled her arm and sat down next to her on the couch . The living room was quiet way too quiet the only thing you could hear was Jungkook still crying a little while Rosé hugged him so he would calm down .
^Okay I have questions ^ she said and looked him in the eyes .
^First of all why did you cry and say I scared you,
Second Did you finally remember everything ? And third what do you want to eat for dinner?^ she said and Jungkook chuckled at the last question .
His Chaeyoung would always be his .
^Before I answer them promise me one thing Chae...^

^I will if it's something good ^ she said.
^Promise that you will always stay by my side and never disappear never leave me alone^
Chaeyoung blushed since when was Jungkook like this.
^I promise you Kook^she said and kissed him on the cheek.

^When you went out I thought about the possibility of you goin out with another man it made me mad and confused Chae I really don't like the idea of you with any other name besides me even when I forget you ^he said and chuckled.Rosé gave him a smile and nodded so he would continue.
^I wanted to go back into my room but thank god I didn't I saw the door of your room open so I went in on your desk was a letter it was addressed to me so I thought I could read it....after reading I started to remember everything and wanted to see you so I called Tae in the living room... but then the News said the building collapsed and I didn't know what to do it hurt so much because I thought I lost you and my daughter^ he said and cried rosé patted his back.

^Baby look at me^she said and smiled at him .
^Kookie Im alive i went to the mall but only stayed 10 minutes because I lost my necklace so I went to search for it .... when I couldn't find it I just went to shop groceries because I was hungry and I thought you would be too ^
^I was so scared Rosie really I was so scared i went there and I saw so many hurt bodies I thought I lost you I searched for you everywhere and then the police gave me this ^ he said and handed her the necklace.

Her eyes started to sparkle she was so pretty in his eyes ^you found it Kookie I'm so relieved I was going to search for it again later ^ she said and chuckled.
^Rosie the truth is Im pretty sure I didn't remember everything completely but I really did remember most of it so you will stay with me right ? ^
^Of course Kook I promised you ^ she said and smiled so brightly at him he thought she was the sun .Now he could make some corny joke like she is because she's hot but he didn't want to ruin the moment.

^You still didn't answer all of my questions^ she said and pouted while turning away from him .
He was confused did he forget something .
^Rosie I-^
^What do you want to eat ? ^she said and laughed at his expression .
^Whatever you want angel ^ he said and hugged her.
^Hmm I was thinking about eating a peanut butter and fried pickles sandwich with cheese but if that's what you want to eat okay^she said and stood up to go to the kitchen.
^NO WAIT how about I make something today ?Maybe something fancy I will even give you fried pickles ^

^hm fine then I will clean the house^
^NO you can't Rosie you need to rest sit down and watch TV,oh no wait maybe you will get a headache from that how about some Yoga ? Or maybe you will feel too tired then maybe listen to some music ? Oh yeah I will sing for you ^ he said and rushed upstairs to get his keyboard.
Rosé just laughed she really loved that dork.

Happy End 😈

Thank you for reading ❤️

Should I make more Chapters ? Maybe about the journey of the pregnancy and after that ? It would be all fluff without any drama and the chapters probably will be shorter than those.
If yes please tell me

Or I will end this book like this 🌟

Please comment and vote and read Love Shot after this also follow me so you will be updated through that message thing because I ask questions there about my stories.

Also for Love Shot I still couldn't decide on side ships so if you could vote pls