Stalker / Finally

Authors Pov :

Rosé was home alone Jungkook went away somewhere and because she felt lonely she has been sleeping . She suddenly felt like she was trapped again in that small room where she couldn't escape and where she thought she would die in the flames . She was so scared she still wasn't okay she didn't want to hurt the others by worrying them that's why she kept quite but actually almost every night she had nightmares . Jungkook of course couldn't know because he wasn't at home . Rose thought of texting him when she woke up crying because she was scared but she didn't .

Who was she to text him ? She was his wife but it didn't feel like it . Jungkook left her alone everyday saying he has work to do . Soon they would go on a vacation together or actually their honeymoon which rosé was scared of . She went into the kitchen and drank some water but then fell asleep there . She didn't notice that someone was there and placed a blanket on her . Jungkook came back late that night Seeing rosé asleep in the kitchen .
^Jungkook why did you come home so late ? ^
^I was out with friends ^
^Cant you just once stay with me ?^
^Im going to sleep now I'm tired ^He said and went to sleep . A few hours later rosé still couldn't sleep she was on her phone when someone texted her . It wasn't a number she knew .

Who would do this ? Chaeyoung  had many problems those days she couldn't deal with another so she blocked the number

Who would do this ? Chaeyoung  had many problems those days she couldn't deal with another so she blocked the number . Maybe it really was lisa but lisa wouldn't do this . Then who is it ? She was confused and scared . She needed someone by her side that would support her and protect and tell her everything would be fine . But the only one she would want that person to be is the one having constant mood swings .

Today was the day . They would go on their holidays . Those few days they actually became closer again but rosé still didn't tell him about that person . It could be a prank from one of her friends .
They were on the plane when rosé got a message again.  She looked at it and she almost stopped breathing . It was a picture of her and jungkook from just some minutes ago .