♾Never let me go ♾

⚠️Smut⚠️

Joking I can't write smut lmao but imagine yourself :)

The Next Morning

^apayo^rosé said she was the first to wake up or at least that was what she thought. Actually Jungkook woke up first he looked at his wife and admired her she was so beautiful in his eyes . He kissed her forehead and covered her with a blanket so she wouldn't get cold. After a while of looking at her he felt like a stalker and decided to sleep . An hour later Rosie woke up and felt pain . ^Ya Jeongguk wake up ^she said. ^What is it baby?^he said and smirked . He knew what her problem was .^You know what it is don't you? I hate you I hate you so much I hate you I hate you I hate you^she said and pouted.^That wasn't what you said last -^
^SHUT UP^ rosé said and looked down with a blush on her face jungkook chuckled and kissed her cheek .
^Lets go eat something you must be hungry ^he said and picked her up bridal style . ^kook please let me down it's embarrassing ^ ^i know but I love it when your cute cheeks are so red because you are embarrassed^

After Breakfast rosé was on their bed she was tired and bored .
^should we go out ?^ she suggested but jungkook shook his head . ^Why?^ she asked him she didn't understand why he wouldn't like to go out. Jungkook mumbled something she couldn't understand .
^Kookie what is it ?^ she asked she was slightly concerned what if he was sick ?
^Its just ..... you are hurting we shouldn't go out ^ he said with a pout on his face he felt bad .
^Kookie really ? It's okay I'm feeling way better now really also I'm bored so let's go out I don't want to be in this dungeon forever^ [Yg that's for you]
She smiled at how thoughtful he was she really was lucky with him even though the first months or actually year was like a rollercoaster ride of emotions she still wouldn't exchange her relationship with jungkook for anything not even food and that says a lot .

Today was their last day of honeymoon and the first days weren't great mostly due to Naeun but Rosie still felt happy .
^Hiiii^someone said and Chae would recognize that voice everywhere . Speaking of the devil she thought and saw Naeun and her husband running towards them . They weren't alone though their was a slightly younger looking boy next to them he looked 2 years younger than Naeun .
^This is your last day right ? So I thought about why not doing something together ^Naeun said and smiled . ^Yeah why not do something together hot stuff^the younger looking boy said and looked at rosé. Jungkook stood in front of her and said ^I don't know WIFEY would you like to do something with them ?^ he asked Rosie .^Look Rose I know I have been really bad but I changed really I just want to hang out the last time because we won't see each other again probably ^ Naeun said and looked away . Naeun could be shy ? She thought a little about it and agreed what could happen ?
Rosé looked at jungkook and nodded indicating that she wanted to go with them . Jungkook raised his eyebrow but then sighed and said ^yeah we will go ^
He really would need to keep an eye on that boy .
^Oh I completely forgot that's my brother his name is Byungjae ^ Rosé froze for a second . A few days ago she got a message from her stalker again .

Wait was it really him ? But how does he know her ? She showed the last messages to Jungkook and she knew he was now thinking about that as well

Wait was it really him ? But how does he know her ? She showed the last messages to Jungkook and she knew he was now thinking about that as well .
He squeezed her hand and signaled her to not go with them . ^You know what I think Rosie is feeling a little bit sick today so she should rest before the flight .^ jungkook said and looked at the three .
^If that's so you are right she really should rest I hope we can meet again in the future ^ Naeun said and Rosé genuinely felt sad for her . ^Naeun that's my number if anything happens you can text or call me okay ? I'm sorry I can't come but we will meet again I promise ^ she said and smiled at her she smiled back .

On their way back to the hotel room rosé noticed how mad jungkook looked .
^Hey Kookie it's alright ^ she said and smiled at him .
^It isn't Rosie what if he really is your stalker that byungjae or whatever I want to kill him I'm just scared for you^ he said and looked at her .

^Wait a stalker ??? You guys think I'm a stalker ^the boy from before said he had Rosés purse in his hand she forgot a while ago .
^Arent you? huh? Now tell me you aren't the sick bastard who messages my wife all the time ^
^This is really the first time I met you two really I promise I don't even have a phone because of the exam I failed my parents took it away from me I was at home in Miami the whole time only now I was allowed to come here with my sister .^ he said he sounded convincing . Rose believed him she really did he didn't sound like he was lying.
^Can you Show me they messages?My friend Seungjae is an idol so he has to deal with stalkers all the time he has a way to figure out who it is ^

^I don't know Im scared ^ rosé said she really was scared what if that crazy stalker was here now and would see or hear what they would do she could be in even more danger .
Byungjae understood what she meant and showed her his phone .
On it was a text that said
: Don't worry my friend seungjae is here he has bodyguards with him as well let's go see him

Rosé nodded and followed him with jungkook .
Jungkook still didn't trust that guy 100% but if there was a way to figure out who that guy was who bothered his wife he would do anything .

^Seungjae that's Rosé and her husband Jungkook ^ byungjae said .
^Hello Im Sungjae how can I help you ? ^
Rosé explained the whole situation and jungkook clenched his fist . He was mad someone would dare stalk his wife .

^ It sounds quite serious in your case that stalker follows you everywhere, can you show me the texts?^
She showed him the texts and seungjae shook his head .

^The number is thankfully not secured or anything it's active so we can figure out where the person lives or has been staying at . ^he said

They looked Into it jungkook helping seungjae strangely he was good with computers as well but then again what isn't he good at ?

^Right now the person is ..................... here^

This is a short chapter I think but I will update again .❤️

I hope you liked this chapter 💝👏🏼

Please vote and comment I love reading comments they motivate me so don't be scared to interact with the story 🥺💘

Do you have a clue who the stalker could be ? 🤗
Also the last sentence I wrote scared me lmao😑