Part 4

(Love Jack Stauber so much! You should listen to shop on adult swim by him)
Shuichi POV: I got invited to Himiko's magic show shortly after. It was probably to get people's mind off the execution and I'm sure she tried hard on it so I decided to go. I saw others standing there waiting as well. Woah this is even nicer than I thought it would be. "Welcome to our magic show! Whaddya think? Isn't it divine?" Angie said excitedly. "Yeah it is. I didn't think you'd have a real stage set up. Did you and Himiko do all this?" I replied. "No, no. This would've been impossible with just two people. I got others to help us." She said with enthusiasm. She explained how they helped with the magic show. "Everyone is so nice.... Atua deserves all the credit." Angie said glimmering. "Ah... shouldn't everyone who worked on it deserve the credit?" I asked. "Oh, well, I didn't ask you to help because I didn't know what you'd be useful for." She answered. Ouch. "Did you really have to say that?" I replied "Anyway, just sit tight. Once we're done preparing. We'll start right away." She said. "Done preparing? You're not ready yet?" I asked. "The star of the show needs to prepare her nerves.." Angie replied. The star of the show requires mental preparations? Himiko was trembling nervously in the corner. She was shaking rapidly. I looked up at the water tank. It looks like there's fish inside? Is this part of the trick? I walked over to Himiko and talked to her. She explained the trick out to me while shaking nervously and sweating. It was at least very dangerous. I would understand why she was so nervous. Tenko was trying to convince Himiko to not do the magic show while silently trembling. Himiko went up to the stage. "Now Himiko did you say your prayers and go to the bathroom?" Angie said darkly. "Yes Angie I said my prayers and went to go pee.." Himiko replied sweating. Angie started talking. "Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to Himiko's magic show!" She said with her hands grasped together at the top of her head. "Today Himiko will try to escape out of the water tank!" She exclaimed.
Third Person POV: Then Himiko was at the top of the water tank and she explained her trick. Kirumi looked concerned "I'm concerned about Himiko. She is not responding properly to Angie's jokes." She said worryingly. Gonta expressed his concern as well. Everyone was worried and was saying prayers. Himiko jumped into the water tank and Angie closed the curtains. Shuichi clenched his fists while staring silently like everyone else. Tenko expressed worry every second Himiko wasn't out. At twenty seconds Gonta spoke "Gonta can't take it anymore!" He cried out and leaped out of his seat and ran up onto the stage. Everyone else started panicking. As less then ten seconds remaining. Right when the timer hit zero the buzzer went off. Then the piranhas went down into the water tank Himiko was swimming inside of. Then Tenko pleaded for Angie to open the curtains, then when Angie opened them they saw an indescribable sight.

It took them a few moments to process it."Behold the ultimate underwater trick!" Ding dong bing bong. "Nyeh?" Himiko said confused. The monster turned on "A body has been discovered! Everyone please gather in the gym!"Monokuma said wickedly. Himiko asked confused about the body. Then she turned around. She wasn't processing it. When the others arrived it wasn't very clear what happened. When Kokichi saw the body he silently gaged but kept his side personality. "We should break the tank right? We gotta check what's inside." He said. "Wha- break it?" Tsmuigi asked. "Yeah break it. It'll take to long to drain by hand." He answered. "But what would we even use to break-" Shuichi started. "Gonta! Kee-boy! You're up!" Kokichi said cheerfully. His stomach knotted. "Huh? What do you mean we're up?" Kiibo asked. "Gonta, throw Kee-boy as hard as you can! Use that robot like a battering ram!" Kokichi answered. "Who are you calling a battering ram!" Kiibo answered. "Gonta throw Kiibo! Got it!" Gonta replied. "Then I'll help too!" Tenko said chiming in. "Now wait just a second. You don't need to team up now-" Right as Kiibo said that Tenko and Gonta threw Kiibo at the water tank shattering it with a CRASH.
Eeeeeee this was 740 words at least! Longest chapter I wrote! At least on Wattpad. See you next chapter.