U H part 1?

(Credit to Jamie Archer with the video above it's so good)
Shuichi POV: Kaede is being executed. It's all my fault. I did this. She just wanted to catch the mastermind. She just wanted to get out of here. She ended up murdering someone innocent. We didn't even discover Rantaro's talent. A clasp appears from the ceiling and clasps onto Kaede's neck. I reach out to grab her hand, she reaches back but she got pulled up to quickly.
Kokichi POV: During the execution my stomach tied as a knot and I felt dizzy of course, I was already getting nauseous. I'll leave when the execution ends that's when it's less suspicious that I'm thanatophobic. (Phobia of dead objects ex: corpses)

Shuichi POV:I watched in horror and guilt. I start sobbing. As the execution ended I fell onto my knees. I feel a pat on my shoulder. I look up to see Kirumi Tojo the ultimate maid, comforting me. "I'm sorry Shuichi.." Tojo San said. "It's f-fine.." I answered back in a low voice. "Nishishi~ I'm bored bye~" Kokichi said cheerfully before strolling out of the room with his hands behind his back. "Ugh that brat! Are you okay Saihara?" Kaito said in a loud confident voice "We'll leave together!" Kaito said in a booming voice. "Puhuhuhu! The despaired look on your faces! There's no way you'll leave without killing and murder!" Monokuma said laughing maniacally.
Kokichi POV: After leaving the room I clasped my hands over my mouth and quickly ran to the bathroom. After entering the bathroom my head felt hot and dizzy as I slumped down on the grassy walls. I sat there for a while as the nausea builded up, I couldn't take it anymore! I ran to the stall and starting gagging. My coughs and gags echoed throughout the bathroom and the sound of throwing up. I flushed the toilet. Then went outside the stall and washed my hands. No one could no about this. I sprinted to my dorm. Then locked the door. I changed into a shirt and shorts. I walked up to my bed and laid down looking at the ceiling. I curled up and started crying. Knowing that two people that were trying to escape, alive. Died. Knowing what I had to do to help the others escape. Knowing who and what I had to sacrifice just to stop them from getting killed any longer. This is how I will end the killing game. For once, and or all. Despair will no longer live on.