A/N I'm Working on a Chapter

Hang on with me! If it takes a little while for a chapter to come out, let me just tell you! I'm working on Ryoma's death! Just warning you the titles for some of the chapters are the names of the execution. The explanations may not be accurate in the chapters but just stay with me on this one! I'm trying to get chapters up when I have the motivation as quickly as possible! I hope you stay with me on the journey to completion in this book. Though the other one with depressed Kokichi might be on hiatus if I don't have the motivation for it or the ideas. Just tell me what to do on the chapters for that one and I'll get typing right away! I'm just been stressing out lately and hasn't been as motivated. I hope you understand. My one friend hasn't been a real one lately... it hurt me mentally a lot and I have to have some emotional support from my friends. It's been stressing me on how I act and if I'm what they need in their life or I'm just holding them back. I want them to be with me together forever but I don't know if they feel the same I just want to be close friends with them again. I didn't mean to annoy them. I didn't want to come off as clingy so I didn't act like I cared during the texting when I really did. It brought me down like I was drowning. I'm sensitive to others feelings and I try to change for them but I can't. I can't do it. I end up emotionally breaking down and try to fix our relationship. I'm just in a difficult mood. I've also been stressing from school work and one of my friends told me he saw a white hair on my head. If you didn't know, when you're young and have white hair that means you've been stressing and you could also lose hair from stress so I've just been not very happy lately.I hope you understand. I'll keep on posting if I have time cause don't forget I have school as well. My parents also restrict me at certain hours to get on my device. I push my depression and problems away just to write since it helps me cope knowing there are others out there reading my trashy stories. Sorry for all the venting I'll be coming out soon with the chapters!