First meet

In a room a girl and a boy were standing in front of each other.The girl was crying and pleading to the boy........

" Please, don't leave me I want to stay with you whole life. " said a girl with sobbing eyes.

"I can't stay with you as our life is different from each other. And forget me you will find an better guy than me. " these words by a boy.

" Please don't go........, please........ please........ " said the girl in a pleading way.

And suddenly her words were interrupted by another voice. And suddenly she found someone was shaking her from the shoulders. She quickly wake up with a jolt. Se realised that she was seeing a dream. And with that she was relieved that it was just a dream. The girl was mishti and was waken up by her friend heeral.

" Get up you dreamy girl and by the way whose dreams were you seeing. Tell na..... " said heeral in a naughty way.

" Nothing much.... I had just saw an romantic movie last night. And that thought remained in my mind. Well , why are you here at this hour in my house" said mishti while sobbing her eyes.

" I knew you would have forget about our dreamy camp which was organized by you only. Now don't waste time we are already getting late for our trip " said heeral.

" Oh!!! No I completely forgot about our trip oh sorry our camp for shimla. You just wait for 10 minutes I will quickly get ready. " after saying that she quickly get up from his bed. " And can you please make my bed..... please..... " Saying in a pleading way to heeral.

" Okay don't say please These is the last time I am doing it for you.Now go I will do it for you and get ready fast. " said heeral.

After some time mishti was ready and came out of her room. She saw heeral talking with her mother.

" So you are backbiting my mother about me you naughty girl. " said mishti in a complaint manner.

" She was just saying that...... " Rajashri was not able to complete the sentence as heeral interupted.

" Yes you lazyhead i was telling your mom how lazy you are!!! And also telling about your morning dream........ " saying it with a wink.

" What did you say to my mom. I hope you didn't told an wrong story. And if you did that than i will not leave you..... " glaring at heeral in an angry way.

" I just told aunty that you were dreaming about Prince Charming and also want to marry as soon as possible....... " She was not able to complete the sentence as mishti throw an pillow on her face.

" You liar when did I tell you all this........" mishti said with gritting teeths.

" Mishti don't hide it from your mom she will understand you. And will find an perfect prince Charming for you " heeral said it with a naughty smirk.

And mishti understood that she was doing a prank with her. And she thinks to backfire the prank on her.

" Yes, mother I was just thinking who will be my prince charming. But I can't marry until my best friend is unmarried. Because I have promised to god that till my best friend doesn't get married I will remain unmarried. " said mishti in a serious way.

" When... When did you promised this and what kind of baseless promise is that" heeral said hesitatingly.

" Leave all that now you are not getting late miss backstabber " saying that she turns towards her mother. " Mom i'm going for an camp to shimla and I will be back in 1 week "

" Okay darling, have a lot of fun there and be careful while camping. And I have packed some food don't eat anything in the train " said rajashri in a worrying tone.

" Yes boss, shall I go now we are getting late " by saying that she gives an kiss on her mother's cheeks.

" You don't worry aunty I'm there I will take care of this idiot lazyhead Bye aunty " saying it with a smile.

" Bye mom and take care and also don't miss me more otherwise I will get hiccups " saying with a wink.

" Bye and have a safe journey " rajashri said with a smile.

Other scene : -

" Come lates go inside we have to still find out seats..... " a boy said to his group.

" It's not our exams seat that if we go late than it will be an problem. So relax guys and have some fun we are going for an camp " this words were of abir who was very much excited for the trip.

And all of them went inside the train and settled on there seats.

" Finally we have found our seats and thank God our seats are together " said dhruv to abir.

" Yes and you have to show me your answer sheet otherwise I will beat you " said abir acting angrily.

" You are making fun of me....... " said dhruv in a complaint way.

" Yes, and I'm your friend if I will not make fun than who will do.... Barack Obama " saying it with a sarcastic laugh.

" Very funny, well you didn't told me about your dream girl? " dhruv said in a questioned way.

" I didn't find her but I am sure that I will find her in shimla " by saying that he removes an bangle from his pocket. " My heart says that she will be also there in shimla " And he recalls his first meeting with his dream girl. How she left her bangle as an sign for him.

At that same time mishti enters the train with heeral . And they also start finding there seat.
And coincidentally abir and mishti seats were in the same coach.
Just when mishti was going to enter the coach abir came out. And mishti falls in the arms of abir. They share an eye lock for few seconds. They realised that they were very close to each other Abir quickly took out his arm from her shoulder which decreased there closeness . But still abir was on the top of mishti.

" Are you blind can't you see ahead and walk" after not getting any response she waved his hands in front of his face "Where are you lost i am talking to you and you are not even responding "

" In your beautiful eyes" abir said and suddenly he realised what he said " I mean if i was blind than what happen to your eyes. Your eyes are perfectly fine you could also see me coming "

" You...... " she was interupted by the giggling sound of heeral and dhruv. And they both realised that they were still top on each other. And both of them stood up from the place maintaining the distance.

And all of them went to there respected seats given to them.

( Writer's note : Sorry for the late update I was stuck in Diwali work. The next part will be updated soon. Happy Diwali and have a prosperous new year. Sorry for the late wish.)