Part 5

( Writer's note : Hey guys,

I hope all of you are fine and enjoying your life at the fullest. Sorry for the delay of the update. But my also exams were going on so didn't get time to update. But from today the update will be regular of both my stories. And as it's very long time I'm sure you might have forgotten the story. So here is a quick recap......

Recap : Abir and mishti were going for a camp to shimla. There first meeting was not that good. But abir feel in love on the very first sight. And now they are in a single team for the treasure hunt game.

I don't know much about treasure hunt but I have tried my best to give you a perfect story.

So enjoy the story and don't forget to vote and share your comments.

And this is the longest update till now with 1700 words. And specially for those who wanted me to continue this story.   )

~

~

~

" And now according to this map I think we should start from there. " abir says indicating towards an way.

" I don't think that's the right path to start from . I think we should start from that tree. " mishti says in an disagreeing tone.

And saying that she starts finding the clue in that direction.

" Are you my enemy?
Are you my mother?
Are you an pessimist? "
abir asked raising his eyebrows.

And in reply mishti nods no in all the  question he asked.

" Than why are you disagreeing with my every decision. You don't think I am capable of taking an right decision" Abir said looking at mishti.

" It's nothing like that but I think that way is an better way to find the treasure hunt clue. Because there are high chances of the treasure might be there. " mishti says continuing her work.

" O really, mishti devi. I am your devotee so I will obey your every decision. " abir says in a sarcastic way.

" Very funny!!!" Saying mishti rolled her eyes.

" Ok let's play a game whoever wins will lead the way "said abir  after thinking.

"Are we going to waste our time in playing games instead of finding treasure great Mr ajib rajvansh What an idea why don't we setup a field for you to play"  said mishti in sarcasm.

"Ok instead of fighting you lead the way I I'll follow you. " Said abir

After reading the map mishti saw cross mark on the tree and said let's follow this cross marks according to map this will lead us to the next clue.

Abir follows her direction and they get one clue about the treasure.

Both were very happy about there achievement. And in excitement they hug each other. There hug was broken when mishti phone started ringing.

And both were feeling embarrassed about the hug and moved apart from each other.

" Hi bf, how are you? I thought you might have forgotten that you have one gf also....... I'm guessing right....... You are so busy in your work that you don't have any time to talk with me. " mishti said answering the call.

" Oh god, not again. How is this possible that she got network in this dense forest. And that also she got an call from her bf. She is speaking so sweetly with the man. And with me she always speaks with an rude tone. As if I have taken some money from her and not returning also. " abir thinks in his mind.