Bornfire

Abir was continuously thinking about mishti and her words and was not able to sleep also.

Because first time in his life abir was Very much happy.

But he was not able to guess why he was so happy for such a silly thing.

If mishti is not having an boyfriend than why is he so happy.

Just when he was lost in the thoughts he hears some voice "Hey abir, are you thinking about me..... " he hears mishti's voice.

And he quickly turns around and catches her hand " Yes, mishti..... " just as he was going to say ahead.

Just than he sees that it was dhruv not mishti and leaves his hand with an jerk.

" What are you doing here...... And now go from here as i am very tired so I am going to sleep. " saying that abir goes to sleep.

" Okay........ I will tell mishti that you are very tired so you want be able to come for bornfire. She will understand it...... " saying that dhruv starts leaving from there.

" Wait..... I will also come with you. " abir says to dhruv.

" But you are so tired how can you come. It's nothing to worry I will tell her that you are very tired. And by the way by hearing mishti's name you are getting ready very fast. Is it something special in her..... that by listening her name only you are ready to come. " dhruv says raising his eyebrows.

" Because she is my friend...... So I will come. And this is an trip we have come to enjoy here not to sleep. " and he turns to leave " And now if you are over with your work..... can we go. "

" Yes....... I was just  satisfying my curiosity about that. Nothing more...... " saying that he also follows abir.

Here mishti is talking with rahul about the adventures trip. Seeing them talking abir also goes there and joins them.

" Hello everyone..... " abir greets both of you.

" We are only two than why are you saying everyone? " mishti asked raising her eyebrows.

" Because you meant the world to me..... " abir thinks in his mind.

" Oh hello....  where are you lost. I am talking with you and you are lost in your deep thoughts. " mishti said snapping her hands in front of abir's face.

" I was just thinking about the Adventurreous trip that we had today....... " abir said to mishti.

" Actually I and mishti were also discussing about the same thing. " and than looking at mishti " I must say you are beauty plus brain. You solved the treasure hunt so beautifully. And this bornfire is specially for your victory. "

Abir was getting angry and jealous at the same time. And wanted to smash rahul in his two hands.

" Actually rahul i think you are forgetting that it was an team work. So the victory goes to all of us.... " abir said gritting his teeths.

" I didn't mean that abir....... I was just praising mishti....... As I also known that it was an team work. " rahul says to abir.

Just at that time someone calls rahul and he leaves from there.

" Are you my dad
Are you an possessive lover
Are you an ex boyfriend  " mishti asks in a one go.

In reply abir nods in no on every question and thinks in his mind " I don't want to be your ex boyfriend I want to be your current boyfriend. "

" Than why were you so possessive when he was praising me? " mishti asked raising her eyebrows.

" I was not getting jealous...... I was just telling him that the victory belongs to all of us..... Not just you...... " saying that he leaves from there.