Final part

After the confession abir didn't saw mishti anywhere in the camp. Which was making him more restless and worried at the same time. And because of that he was continuously pacing here and there on the floor.

" Oh........ I am not able to understand whether I did right or wrong by giving her time. What if she says no to my proposal......... And what if she says yes. Anything can happen.......... But I hope it will be positive for both of us. " thinking that he again starts pacing the floor.

" My dear friend........... If you want to get tired than do my work. Why are you unnecessarily pacing the floor. Give mercy to the poor thing it is getting hurt. " dhruv said controlling his laughter.

" Dhruv......... Don't start it again...... I am very serious just now and don't want to fight with you for silly things. "

" Are you tensed........ But how......... I didn't did anything. Tell me his name who made you tensed. Because no one in this world has the right to irritate you. Because that right has been taken by me long ago.......... "

One angry glare and dhruv stopped talking and said in a serious tone. " Okay.... Now I will not make fun of you. Now tell me what's the main matter. Which is making you so restless? " dhruv asked with an concern look.

" I confessed my feelings to mishti that i love her........ "

" Are you joking....... Don't tell me you finally told your feelings to her without telling me. This is so unfair......... You didn't said it to me first. " saying that dhruv makes a sad face

" I didn't wanted to confess...... . But I couldn't control myself more. Now I'm feeling nervous what if she rejects it. I think I should have taken time before confessing it. That way she might have get to know me more. And  that time might be her answer will be positive. " abir said with a sad  face.

" Stay positive..... Everything will be good. If she wanted to reject you why would she asked for the time. So dont overthink and enjoy the camp. "

" I think you are right.... I shouldn't think more and should just enjoy the camp. Whatever happens it will be good for both of us. Come let's go outside....... Today it's the day for trekking. " saying that abir goes from there.

After coming outside his eyes starts searching for mishti.

But he couldn't spot her anywhere in the camp.

After a while he sees mishti happily taking with rahul. Even she was laughing whole heartedly with him.

Seeing that abir felt jealous and was very much angry.

He steps ahead to beat rahul but was stopped by the organizer's voice.

" So guys I hope you are enjoying the camp very much. Today is our last day of our camp..... So every moment is very precious. And today we will do lots of adventure and fun. Most of them might have done this.... And if not than it's okay. It's an easy adventure you just need some focus and balance. So without wasting any moment let's start the activity. "

And they start doing trekking on the Hill....... Everyone was having fun and enjoying the trekking. And finally at evening they complete the trekking with fun and adventure.

( I don't know more about trekking so not going to write it about more. Sorry for that... 😅)

Abir was continuously finding dhruv but was not able to spot him anywhere.

" Where is this idiot has gone....... When he is not necessary he roams around me every now and there . And when today I needed him he is nowhere to be found. I swear to God..... Once I will find him I will not leave him. "