Treasure hunt

Finally they reached shimla through bus from new delhi. And on the whole route abir was thinking about mishti. As it was already night and they were very tired so they decided to start the camp from next day.

There camping site was at the mashobra greens. This particular area is located far away from the main city of Shimla. It is 12 hours from Shimla and takes 7-8 hours to reach this exquisite spot if you are traveling from Delhi.But it was an perfect place for camping far away from the city.

Next day according to the scheduled all gathered at the decided place after breakfast. And they started introducing them with the other people of group. There were total 17 people including the camp organizer. And it was the time to do some activity.

" So guys, good morning....... " these words were of rahul who was the organizer of the camp.

All of them also says good morning together.

" So the activity for today is very interesting. And I am sure that many of them had played in there childhood. And that's treasure hunt...... There will be an treasure hidden in the forest ( indicating towards a place)  and you have to find it in one group. And the groups are decided by us. Any other questions........ " rahul asked looking at all of them .

" What type of treasure it will be... " heeral asked raising her eyebrows.

" Well that's the difficult part because you have to guess it by your own. That what the treasure is...... It can be anything like a treasure box or something else. Now any other......... " rahul asked again looking at everyone.

" If we get lost in the forest what we will do. ... " this question came from dhruv.

" You all will be provided two maps in a group. By seeing that map you can easily come out of the forest. Now I think you all are ready to start your activity. All the best guys and enjoy your adventure a lot. " saying that rahul goes from there.

Coincidentally all four of them were in a single group. And they started deciding the strategies or I should say they started fighting again.

" They are not giving any reward for finding the treasure hunt. " heeral said in a sad tone.

" We have come here to enjoy and treasure hunt is part of the camp. So without wasting our time we should start finding the treasure. " mishti said looking at heeral.

" But they can still give a small award for motivation. So that we can find the  treasure hunt with double efforts. " abir said agreeing with heeral.

" By standing here also we will not gain anything. So without wasting the time let's discuss the strategy. So we will get divided in two teams and both team will have maps. If any of the team gets treasure they will contact the other team. I hope everyone has got it..... " mishti says looking at everyone.

Suddenly abir starts looking here and there and tries to find something.

" What are you finding abir.... " mishti asks abir seeing him finding something.

" I was trying to find mobile towers here.... " abir says still looking here and there.

" There are no mobile towers here so stop finding its waste of time. And by the way can I know why are you finding mobile towers . Do you want to talk with your mother..... because by seeing your face I can say that you don't have a girlfriend." mishti said controlling her laughter.

" Well I was trying to explain that there are no mobile towers here. So how will we contact each other. And about my girlfriend we can discuss it afterwards because I don't want to waste time. " abir said looking at mishti.

" Oh!!! I didn't think about that...... " and after thinking for sometime " If anyone gets the signal than contact. Otherwise we will meet here only there is no other option. So the teams are.... " before mishti could complete the sentence abir interupts.

" Well the team will be decided by me. And first team is dhruv and heeral and another is me and mishti. " abir says to everyone.

" No this teams are not okay...... " mishti says in a disagreement.

" Why it's not okay if you and heeral will go together than in this birth we will never find the treasure hunt. " abir says looking at mishti.

" Than I will go with dhruv but I can't go with you. " mishti also said looking at abir.

" Because dhruv is a soft man and he will not able to handle you. "

And before mishti could say anything he handles dhruv and heeral a map.  And tells them to start finding the treasure.

( Writer's note :- So sorry for the small update as it was quite a long time I had updated this story. And also this is little boring but I promise the next one will be interesting. And do vote and comment your reviews.)