Friendship

Abir was still looking at mishti without blinking his eyes.
Here mishti was talking with heeral about what to do in the camp.
Suddenly her attention was diverted towards abir who was gazing at her.
And quickly abir moved his eyes towards the window seeing mishti looking at him.

To break the silence heeral started talking with dhruv......

" So where are you going?  heeral asked abir and dhruv.

" We are going to shimla and what about you?  " dhruv answered as abir was still gazing at mishti from the corner of his eyes.

" Oh great !!!  We are also going to shimla. Are you going for an camp there?  " heeral asked.

Hearing shimla abir's attention got diverted towards heeral.

And asked heeral cheerfully " Wow!!!  While from which group you are there? "

" Nature seekers group and you " heeral answered.

" Same group, I think we are destined to meet each other " abir answered seeing mishti with a smile.

" It's just a coincidence that we all are going at an same place. There is nothing more than that " mishti said ignoring abir's gaze.

" Everyone has there own way to think in this world. You think it was an coincidence but I think god wants us to meet " abir said still looking at mishti.

" Whatever!!!  " mishti murtered under her breath.

Abir,  dhruv and heeral started talking about the beauty of shimla.
While mishti was seeing outside the train window.
In between the talks abir gazed at mishti from the corner of his eyes.

" She is not even interested in talking with me. How do I initiate an talk with her " abir thinks and trys to start conversation with mishti.

" I think your  friend doesn't likes to talk with us " abir said seeing mishti.

" I don't talk with strangers and specially those who doesn't know how to walk " mishti answered.

Still she was not looking at abir and was staring out of the window.

" Well if we will not introduce each other than we will remain stranger. But if we will talk than the situation will be different. And by the way you don't have an talk with your own. Because you also don't know how to walk " abir said raising his eyebrows.

Mishti glared at her angrily and didn't replied to him anything.
As first time in her life she was speechless in front of anyone.
By seeing her face abir came to know about her situation and left the topic there.

" Why are you talking so rudely with him. Don't you see how handsome and dashing he is. Every girl dreams about this guy in her life. And you dumb girl is talking so harshly with him." heeral whispered in mishti's ears looking at abir.

" For you world's every man is handsome and dashing. And I'm very excited about my camp so don't irritate me " and saying that she closes her eyes and rests her head on the window.

" Why were you so eager to start an conversation with mishti. Even when she was not interested at all " dhruv questioned abir in a suspicion way.

On this abir holds dhruv shoulders and smilingly says " Because I am interested in her and I think I love her "

" What!!!  My dear it's just 1 hour we meet with each other. And you fell in love with her. And by the way she is not even looking at you. "dhruv said with a sarcastic laugh.

Hearing his laugh both mishti and heeral looks at him.

" Sorry..... We were just cracking jokes. " dhruv said looking at them.

" Oh!!!!  Which joke abir said that you are laughing like this. Tell na.... " heeral said looking at abir.

" Actually we were discussing how girls rejected dhruv by making him brother. "abir said avoiding dhruv's angry look.

" Isn't it wierd that you are laughing on the joke which is making fun of your own. " heeral said looking at dhruv.

" Actually abir has an habit of doing jokes. You don't know but he is an very funny person. " saying that he pulls abir cheeks and pretends to smile. " And you know abir is in love with a girl which is also in our group her name is..... " as soon as dhruv was going to tell abir shuts his mouth.

And whispers in his ear" If you will tell than I will tell her how rhea rejected you..... "

" If you are in love with her than why are you so scared in telling her. " dhruv says silently.

" You will not understand because you are still small to understand all this " abir says with a wink.

" What are you guys talking with each other. I am not able to hear anything. And tell na who was that lucky girl....." heeral says looking at abir and dhruv.

" It's our secret and we don't like to share it with you. I hope you understand. "abir says with a smiling face.

" Whoever she is may God save her. "mishti says looking at abir.

" Are you having some problem with me. Or you are finding some ways to talk with me." abir says with a wink.

" Can you please say, why I will find ways to talk with you. " mishti asks raising her brows.

" Just because I am an very handsome and dashing guy. And you know every girl  dies to talk with me. " abir says flying his hairs.

" So you are a ghost  than only they have go to graveyard  to talk to you. " mishti says with a wink.

Dhruv and heeral starts laughing and stops when abir glares at them.

" Very funny " saying that abir laughs sarcastically.

" Oh so bad, someone has made fun of the handsome and dashing guy. Take this handkerchief and wipe your tears. " mishti says offering an handkerchief to him.

" I am not crying..... but I will take the handkerchief as I am not a stone heart like you. " saying that he takes the handkerchief.

" You....... " as she was going to say something heeral interrupted

" Can you guys stop fighting and be friends. We are going for an camp and you are fighting like small kids. Now leave all that and do friendship with each other. " heeral says looking at both.

Abir was waiting for this moment to come. So he quickly forwards his hand for friendship " Miss mishti can you be my friend...... "

Firstly mishti doesn't forwards her hand but on heeral saying she shakes her hand with his.

Abir was so lost in mishti that after many efforts of mishti also he was not leaving her hand.

" Leave my hand.... " and abir comes out of his thoughts " Are you having an habit of seeing dreams everytime you are lost. "

" It's nothing like that.... I couldn't believe that we are finally friends. " abir says with an exclaimed face.

After that all four starts discussing about there personal life and starts making fun of each other.

( Writer's note :-   I hope you liked the story.  And don't forget to vote and share your reviews in the comments section. And don't be the silence reader share your reviews.)