Close moments

It was an beautiful morning with birds chirping around them. And on the top they all were going to visit the beautiful places of shimla. And all of them were very excited for that.

" I am not able to believe bro, that you have solved the treasure hunt . That also with mishti. I thought you both will pass time fighting with each other. And the treasure hunt will be left aside in your fight. But you solved the treasure hunt. I am really proud of me..... " dhruv said in a proud manner.

" Why are you proud of your self.... Because the treasure hunt is solved by me. " abir asked raising his eyebrows.

" Because, you have become smart by staying with me. That's why I was proud of myself. " dhruv said with an simple smile.

" Oh !!! Really I didn't know about that. Thank you so much my smart friend for telling this to me. And now if you are over with boosting about your self. Than please tell me where is heeral and Mishti we are getting late for our exciting trip." Abir said to Dhruv.

" I think they must be on there way......you know na..... girls take so much time to get ready. So I was already ready for this late arrival of them both....... I think you should also be prepared for this....." before he could complete he heard heerals voice from behind.

" I didn't know that you are backbiting about us. And what do you know how much time it takes to get properly ready. And you boys have to just wear the shirt and pants nothing else. " heeral said in an cunning voice

" Oh really....." before Dhruv could complete Abir stops him from middle .

" Now guys, you both don't start again. Is this an way to fight on such a small thing. Already we are getting late and you both are busy in fighting. " Abir said looking at both.

" Oh !!! See who is giving the  advice to not fight. Who was busy in fighting with someone yesterday." heeral said in a taunting way.

" But today we are not fighting na that's the important matter." and than looking at Mishti " Because we have come to know that there is nothing kept in fighting.  Isn't it ? "

In reply Mishti just shooks her head in yes. And they share an eyelock for few moments.

" Oh when this Tom and Jerry relation changed into sweet relation....." before she could complete Rahul comes there.

" So ,are you guys ready for an beautiful and exciting trip to the most beautiful places." Rahul said with an exciting time.

All of the said yes in a loud way and make there way to the bus.
And finally they reach to there destination which was : kufri

As it is located 16 km away from the main city Shimla. And it is one of the most beautiful places to visit near shimla in December.

" So guys, here we will stay for two to three hours. So enjoy as you want and have a lot of fun. " rahul said to them and left from them.

" First we will do skiing because it's very exciting to do skiing here. Okay so let's go.... " heeral said and went for skiing.

And dhruv also followed her for skiing.

" Aren't you going to come for the skiing....... " abir asked raising his eyebrows.

" No, because I'm not interested in it.... You go and enjoy it..... " mishti said with a little hesitation.

" Why are you afraid of doing skiing..... I didn't know you are such a phattu.... " abir said controlling his laughter.

" It's nothing like that..... I am not frightened of doing skiing. It's just that I'm not interested in doing that. " mishti said to abir.

" That was a good reason to avoid it.... But now I came to know that you are an big phattu. " abir said with an great laughter.

" Wait... Now I will show you that I an not an phattu. " saying that she goes towards the skiing.

And in few minutes she gets ready for the skiing.

" Here take your helmet for your safety...... " abir says handling helmet to mishti.

" So now with this help of this ski pole you have to push yourself ahead..... " the instructor said to mishti.

And according to that mishti does and slowly slowly she moves ahead.

But at some distance only she was going to loose her balance and was going to fall.

But she felt she was still in the air and on opening her eyes she found her in abir's arms.

Before she could fall abir had caught her in his strong arms.

And both of them shared an eyelock and were totally drawn in each other eyes.
And for them the whole surrounding turned into a null.

Suddenly there eyelock was interrupted when they heard heeral's voice from behind.

And mishti realised that she was still in abir's arms. And quickly straightens her up and trys to maintain a distance.

" What are you doing guys...... We have came here to enjoy and you both are..... " before heeral could complete mishti interupts her.

" What are you telling.... I just lost my balance so abir helped me. It's nothing like that......" mishti said with  little hesitation.

" I was also telling that only...... Did you hear something else...... " heeral asked raising her eyebrows.

And suddenly dhruv comes from back " Oh heeral!!! I told you to bring this two. And instead of that you are also started talking with them. Come on guys you have to do the horse riding also. "

And all of them followed to the place where there were horse barn.

But coincidentally there was only one horse ready for the ride and the people were two.

" Oh no, there is only one horse." heeral said in a low tone " Can you both adjust on one horse? " heeral asked mishti and abir.

" But are you both done with the horse riding.... " mishti asked to both of them.

" Yes, when you both were doing skiing we thought to do horse riding. Because I was very much excited about horse riding. So you both enjoy and we are now going for skiing. " saying that heeral  and dhruv goes from there.

" Okay, so get on the horse.... " abir said to mishti.

And he helps her for climbing the horse.
And both of them settles on the horse and takes a ride.

" Mishti, tell me something about your boyfriend? " abir asked to mishti.

" Why are you so interested in my boyfriend? " in return mishti also questions him.

" I was just asking as a friend..... If you don't want you can avoid the question. " abir said with a little hesitation. But deep down he strongly wanted to know about her boyfriend.

" I don't have any boyfriend..... " mishti said with an smile.

" How is this possible because you were talking to him.. .. And now you are telling that you don't have. I first only tell you that if you don't want to discuss it's okay. But don't tell lie. "

" It's nothing like that..... Wait I will tell you the whole story..... " And mishti tell him how she calls her jiju her bf. But it's nothing like that because be is already married to her sister.

For the first time in life abir was very much relieved and wanted to do an dance.

And this horse ride for him was the life's happiest moment.

( Writer's note : Hello guys,

I hope you all loved the story. And don't forget to vote and share your reviews. It takes merely 2 minutes to vote and you can't even take out time for that. And I don't know more about shimla. But I have tried my best to give you all a perfect story. So please show your love and gratitude towards it. )