Prologue

"You should have been more careful." Felicity said as she set up the tools she would need to stitch Sara's shoulder.

"I saved those kids, didn't I?" Sara said as she hopped up on the table.

"Yes, but you could have gotten seriously hurt." Felicity argued, threading the string through the needle.

"What's your issue with me?" Sara asked.

"I don't have an issue with you." Felicity said immediately.

"You're lying. I can hear it in your voice." Sara said. "Is this about Oliver?"

"This has nothing to do with Oliver." Felicity said.

Sara turned on the table to look at Felicity. "It's not?"

"No." Felicity said. She sighed. "It's just... every time you are in the room my heart races in my chest, my palms sweat, I get tongue tied and I don't know why." She admitted, looking down at her fingers.

Sara smiles softly. "I make you nervous."

"What? No." Felicity shook her head.

Sara smirked. "What is it then?"

Felicity shook her head. "It's nothing. I just... as much as you frustrate me, I consider you a friend and I don't want to see my friends get hurt." She said quietly, still looking at her fingers playing with the needle.

Reaching out, Sara grabs her hand. "So you like me?" She teases, her smirk growing as she bats her eyelashes showing off her baby blues.

Blushing, Felicity clears her throat. "I-I have to take care of your shoulder." she mumbles.

Chuckling, Sara releases Felicity's hand and leans back. "Go ahead."

Felicity took a deep breath and began stitching Sara's shoulder. "I didn't say I like you."

"You didn't have to." The blonde responds with a teasing smile.

Felicity rolled her eyes as she finished stitching Sara's shoulder. "That's you, all stitched up." She began tidying up all the things she was using.

"Thanks." Sara says, hopping up and fixing her shirt.

"You should be more careful next time. One of these days you're going to get an injury that I can't fix." Felicity said as she washed Sara's dried up blood from her hands.

Sara shrugs. "Wouldn't be the first time."

"I don't want that to happen." Felicity said.

"Thought you didn't like me." Sara responds, pulling on her jacket.

"I don't like you but I don't want to see you get hurt." Felicity said. She moved over to the platform and climbed the steps before sitting in her seat.

Rolling her eyes, Sara moved over to the salmon ladder and began working out.

Felicity began typing on her computer but she couldn't help getting distracted for a moment by Sara working out.

The blonde's shirt had risen and her toned abs were showing.

Felicity swallowed thickly, struggling to take her eyes off of Sara.

Oliver came into the bunker.

Felicity pulled her eyes away from Sara and focused them on the screen.

"What's going on?" Oliver asks, noticing the tense silence.

Sara dropped down from the salmon ladder. "Nothing."

"Okay." Oliver moves over to Felicity. "Anything?"

"Radio silence." Felicity said. "I've had the computer scanning for facial recognition but there has been absolutely nothing."

"Dammit." Oliver snaps.

"Who are you looking for?" Sara asked, stepping on to the platform and standing behind Felicity's chair.

Oliver turns to look at her. "Cupid, she's escaped."

"Who?" Sara asked.

"The crazy bitch who killed people who tried to mess with love." Felicity said.

The computer began beeping.

"Woah! Hey we got her!"  Felicity said.

"Where?" Oliver asked.

"An abandoned warehouse on the corner of queens." Felicity said.

Oliver turned to Sara "Suit up."