Chapter Six

Felicity sighed as she stared at the positive pregnancy test in her hands. She didn't know how to feel.

Sara stood in the doorway to the room. Barry had brought her back but she hadn't spoken a word since they found out.

Sara watched Felicity throw the pregnancy test across the room in anger.

"What do you want to do?" The blonde assassin finally asks.

Felicity looked up at Sara with tears in her eyes. "I want to know how you feel."

The older blonde looks down and swallows thickly. "It doesn't matter how I feel."

"It does." Felicity said. "I value your opinion. It means so much to me. You mean so much to me. I'm so lucky to have you."

Sara takes a deep breath. "I don't want to make you keep a child that didn't happen how we wanted it."

"So, you'd be okay if I got rid of it?" Felicity asked.

The older blonde swallows thickly. "If that's what you want."

"But what do you want?" Felicity asked.

"I want a family with you. But I don't want you to do something that you don't want." Sara responds softly.

Felicity swallowed. "I don't want a baby like this. Not someone else's baby."

Nodding her head, Sara sits down and grabs her hand. "Okay."

Felicity nodded.

"I love you." Sara says softly.

"I love you too." Felicity said.

The older blonde leans in and gently kisses her.

To her own surprise, Felicity didn't flinch away.

Sara gently caresses her cheek.

Felicity found herself leaning into Sara's touch.

Smiling into the kiss, Sara slowly pulls away. "I love you."

"I love you too." Felicity said.

****

Three months later

Barry sighs as he sits in star labs, he'd been staying there almost every night for the past two weeks. Iris and him having had a fight.

A confused look crossed his face when something dropped onto the desk in front of his eyes. He picked it up... a pregnancy test. His eyes widened and he looked up to see Caitlin.

"Happy now?" Caitlin asked, her hair began to turn white. She was fighting to keep Killer Frost down.

"What?" He asks, swallowing thickly.

"I'm pregnant. She's not happy about this and I don't know how long I can keep her down." Caitlin said, Killer Frost was fighting to get free.

Taking a deep breath, Barry stands up. "Let her take it out on me."

"No." Caitlin said. "Put me in a containment cell."

Barry shakes his head. "I can handle it."

Caitlin shook her head. "You can't. She's never been this angry before. I might not get control back. Please. I'm begging you. Put me in a containment cell now."

The room was growing colder.

Standing up, Barry steps forward and caresses her cheek. "It's okay." he promises before leaning in and connecting their lips.

Caitlin kissed back briefly before Killer Frost took over and pushed him away roughly.

Barry instantly manages to catch himself before looking at Killer Frost. "I hear that you're angry."