Chapter Three

"Oliver, I got a hit on Cupid." Felicity said into her head set as she sat down on the bed, pulling the laptop onto her knees. "She's on Cranning Street."

Sara was in the kitchen making them dinner.

"On it. You know, I don't get why you won't come back to star city." Oliver responds.

"She's on the move." Felicity said, ignoring the question. "She's just turned down Burke Street, hurry Oliver or you'll lose her."

"I'm on it Felicity." Oliver responds.

Felicity sighed. She leaned back against the head rest of the bed.

Sara quietly walks into the room and holds up Felicity's plate.

Felicity looked up. She took off her headset and put her laptop down. She moved over to Sara and kissed her softly. "Thanks."

Kissing her back, Sara smiles before pulling away.

Felicity smiled softly.

The older blonde turns to leave the room.

Felicity moved to follow her.

"Overwatch?" Oliver's voice comes through the coms.

Felicity stopped for a moment. She looked at the laptop and sighed.

"Felicity?" Oliver calls out.

Felicity placed her plate on the bed and pulled her head set back on. "Yes?"

"When will you be coming back?" Oliver asks.

"I don't know." Felicity said honestly. "Believe it or not I'm actually happy here."

"The team misses you, I miss you." Oliver says softly.

Felicity sighed. "What do you want me to say Oliver?"

"Come back to Star City." Oliver responds.

Felicity looked down. "I can't."

"Why not?" Oliver asks instantly.

"I'm not ready." Felicity whispered.

Oliver sighs. "It's been almost a year Felicity."

"So?" Felicity asked.

"Sara's gone and I just don't get why you won't come home." The blue eyed man responds.

Felicity took a deep breath. "Because, everything in Star City reminds me of her."

"You barely knew her, not as well as Thea and I or even her family." Oliver says, not trying to sound mean.

"Did you catch Cupid?" Felicity asked, changing the subject.

"Yes, she's on her way to Argus now." Oliver responds just as he hears Nyssa's laughter from Felicity's side. "Is Nyssa there? She's supposed to be in Nanda Parbat."

"No." Felicity said. "I have to go." She ended the call.

Nyssa and Sara were sitting in the living room, pretty close to each other on the couch, Nyssa's hand on Sara's arm as they talked and laughed.

Felicity stopped in the doorway and watched them silently, making sure she couldn't be seen.

Sara's eyes had lit up as she talked to Nyssa about their time in the league. After a few minutes, both women grew silent as they looked at each other.

"When are you going back?" Nyssa asks softly, referring to Star City.

Shrugging, Sara shifts on the couch. "I don't know, I mean it would be nice to see Laurel and my dad again."