Chapter One

Felicity sighed as she stood in the middle of the bunker, looking around. It was the day of Sara's funeral and Felicity felt conflicted about her feelings for the older blonde.

"Hey, you ready to go?" Oliver asks softly.

Felicity looked at Oliver but didn't say anything. She turned away, memories of Sara rushing through her head.

"Come on, Laurel will be there." Oliver says calmly.

Felicity took a long shaky breath and closed her eyes for a moment, forcing the tears away. She turned to Oliver and nodded slowly, not making eye contact with him.

"It's not your fault." Oliver says softly.

Felicity shook her head. She didn't want to speak to Oliver or to anyone at this moment. She hadn't really spoken much to anyone since Sara died.

"Felicity, look at me." Oliver says softly.

Felicity forced her eyes onto Oliver, but still refused to make eye contact, she blinked the tears away.

"Sara's death wasn't your fault." He tells her, stepping closer and cupping her cheeks to wipe her tears away.

Felicity shook her head in response. This was her fault. She'd gotten kidnapped by Damien Darkh and Sara had saved her, only to find out she got shot and was bleeding so fast that Felicity couldn't stop it.

"Are you guys coming?" Thea asked. "Laurel will be really upset if we aren't there."

Oliver looks up and nods his head. "We'll be out in a moment."

"Be quick, or we'll be late." Thea said.

Felicity pulled away from Oliver and began following Thea.

Sighing, Oliver follows behind her.

****

When they got to the cemetery, the first thing Felicity did was hug Laurel and whispered. "I'm so sorry."

Laurel instantly holds Felicity close. "It wasn't your fault, my sister was being a hero like always." she whispers through her tears.

Felicity pulled back. "She shouldn't have been the hero this time." She shook her head. "I wasn't worth it."

"Yes you were, to everyone you were. Especially to Sara." Laurel says softly.

"She would still be here if she hadn't saved me." Felicity said. "It is my fault because I was stupid enough to get caught in the first place."

Laurel instantly shakes her head. "Stop blaming yourself."

Felicity looked away, her eyes travelled towards Sara's grave.

Oliver was talking with Sara and Laurel's father.

In that moment Felicity felt numb. She shivered, as if feeling Sara's presence beside her.

Laurel reaches over and grabs her hand.

Felicity swallowed.

The priest began the eulogy for Sara.

Laurel closes her eyes as a tear falls down her cheek.

Felicity refused to cry. She squeezed her eyes closed and forced the tears away, squeezing Laurel's hand gently.

"We lost Sara in a tragic way, but she would want us to carry on and being strong." Oliver says, looking around the group.

Quinten burst into tears.

Laurel instantly moves over to her father.

Felicity opened her eyes and looked at the people around her. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught sight of Damien Darkh watching them all, a smirk on his face. Anger instantly fills her.