8

Janice pov

jaden gave me his snap and i tell him i'll text him. but i'm really just gonna text anthony when i get home. 

i'm home and think about it for a while, i'm gonna text jaden and anthony.

wow that makes me sound like a hoe.

me: hey anthony, what's up..?

a: janice! omg hey.

me: hey, you're still in town right?

a: yeah, why?

me: i'm bored and home alone. wanna come over ;)

a: what's ur addy??

me: **** Ashcroft Road

a: omw.

me: k.

me: hey.. jaden?

j: hey janice, wyd?

me: hanging with a friend. hbu?

j: nothing really, super bored. i share a room with ant and he just left, said he's going to eat somewhere.

me: cool cool

j: yea, look ur rly pretty and i was wondering if you wanted to go out tomorrow?

me: yeah sure when?

j: how about, the nestom cafe at noon?

me: sounds good

j: ok cya then 😘

me: bye 💗

after about 10 minutes of saying bye to jaden anthony knocked on my door with mcdonald's in his hands. dream boy much.

"hey janice, i brought food. and a few other things but you don't need to know"

"awesome! come in. i got netflix open and i'm ready to chill. haha just kidding"

he lets out a frown when i say just kidding but i shrug it off and he comes in.

we go into my room and get under the covers and eat the food he brought.

"you're so pretty"

"thank you"

i blush at his comment and he puts a hand on my cheek and brushes his thumb right underneath my eyes.

the next morning

"anthony.. where are my clothes?"

"probably on the ground where i threw them."

"shit.."

"um."

"WHAT TIME IS IT?!"

"1 why?"

"fuck! i was supposed to meet jaden at noon"

i check my phone and have 7 texts and 3 missed calls from jaden.

ring..

ring..

hello?

jaden! hi i'm so sorry i overslept.

it's okay, i was just worried, how about dinner same place at 6?

sounds great cya then!

anthony coughs and after he excused himself because he thought i hung up the call.

who was that? anthony?

it was just my dad

oh ok cya later

bye