21

quick a/n: im gonna try to write fancier hehe

JANICE WAS STARTING her photography career today, she was nervous but confident she would do good

JANICE WAS STARTING her photography career today, she was nervous but confident she would do good. she got hired to take photos of a gorgeous mansion, and if she did good she got 50 dollars per picture. it's a lot but the family who wanted them was rich as hell.

her and madi had been on good terms so far, and anthony had been posting about jane a lot. so i guess he was happy too. she knew he was trying to get her jealous, and it was working. he didn't know it, but it was. and on anthony's side, he was enjoying spending time with jane. it had been around two weeks since anthony took her to breakfast the same time as madi and janice were there.

"okay! the photos look amazing, how many did you take? like 30? okay."

"yea, around 30, i dont know." janice said and her and the woman laughed. for being rich she was way less snobby then janice would've guessed.

"okay, here's $1500."

"wow, that's a lot of money. thank you."

"no problem gorgeous!! text me." she said with a wink and walked away into her kitchen. she didn't know what to do because she was taken, and because this was was easily 10 years older then her and has pictures of adorsble children everywhere around her house.

she decided to go back to her hotel where she had been staying for a long time. once she got into the elevator she checked her phone and she had a text from madi saying she had a friend over, weird. she doesn't normally bring friends over, especially to janice' hotel room. when she walked in she saw madi naked on top of anthony and she was speechless.

"what the fuck!"

"oh my god janice! i'm so sorry, let me explain please."

"no madi, get the fuck out."

madi gathered her stuff and got out of janice' hotel room, she would try to apologize when janice was less mad.

"come on baby, don't be mad at me." anthony said with a pouty face to janice.

"are you fucking kidding me? get the fuck out, and i'm telling your girlfriend." she snapped at anthony, making him honestly afriad of her when she was angry. janice had then and there decided she was gonna be friends with someone before she dated them. she honestly missed jaden, he was so sweet to her before they stopped being close.

she had no emotions right now, she was so hurt. her best friends and her girlfriend. fucking in her bed. she decided she was just going to get a place here in LA and go to college at UCLA. she had gotten into there around a month ago and she was deciding whether to go there or not. she probanly should tell her family though.

the kim family 😛

janice: hey fam, i've decided i'm moving to los angeles and going to ucla for college. it's overall better and the people here are so nice and it's so beautiful outside. i probably won't be coming home until christmas or some other holiday, sorry. love you all ❤️

dad: that's wonderful darling

james: nice sis! gonna miss our late night food trips and video game marathons, love you ❤️

she set her phone down and got her laptop off of the table and got into her bed, she was disgusted even sitting on it but she had to get over it. she typed into the search bar, apartments for rent in los angelos. she found a few she liked and texted the ones she was interested in and waited for them to answer. there was one that was ready to move in tomorrow and it was nice, a one bedroom one bathroom on the second floor in a cute quiet area by the beach. it was $1400, which she could afford hopefully. her dad would give her money until she got a proper job she knew that. she texted the person she'll be there tomorrow at noon to sign the papers. she texted josh and chase asking if they can help her move. they both said yea and told her they would meet her at the furniture store with a truck at 2 in the afternoon.

when she woke up the next morning she had a text from chase saying they would have the truck by 1:30, she quickly texted back ok and went into the washroom. she quickly peed and brushed her teeth and hair, and washed her face. she threw her hair into a low ponytail and put on some lulus and a hoodie. it was 11:45 and the apartment was around 10 minutes away from her hotel. once she got to the right door, 217, she sat outside and waited for the woman who owned it to show up.

"janice?" the woman walked up to me and asked.

"that's me."

"hey, so you can take a look around first if you want, here's the keys. first time opening it, you must be excited!" she handed me the keys and i smiled and nodded. it was way nicer then the pictures, it was decently big and the appliances were super nice.

"it's really nice. only $1400 a month?"

"yes ma'am."

"that's a good price, i'll sign the papers now."

"alrighty here's a pen." she handed me and papers and pen and i signed them. wow, my own home.

"okay well i gotta fly so all the information is in the papers and text i sent you, enjoy."

"okay, bye. thank you!"

she left and i took another look around, it really was nice and had an amazing view of the beach and some of the city. it was 12:37 and i was meeting the guys at 2, so she decided to go to a cafe across the street from her apartment building. she ordered a tea and sat down enjoying the view of the streets of la. once it was 1:30 she got into her car and drove to the furniture shop. once she got there it took about 5 minutes for chase and josh to get there. they all looked around and janice got a bed, dressed and nightstands, a tv, a couch and a couple chairs, a small dining table and a few appliances and other things for her apartment.

once they were done they took the furniture to janice' apartment building and it took around an hour to get it all up to her place. after they were done she decided to order postmates, because she didn't wanna go to the store right now. they all got mcdonald's and ate it on her new table.

"this is a nice little place, janice." chase spoke up breaking the comfortable silence.

"yea, i like it." she smiled.

"how much you paying, 2000?"

"1400."

"seriously, that's cheap as hell."

"i know, glad i found it before anyone else."

"if i saw it, i would've snatched it up." josh jokes and we all slightly laugh. we finish our food and the guys take the truck back to the place and i decide it's time to get some groceries.