24

janice point of view

JANICE AND BRYCE were laying in bed when their movie ended and both of them were too tired to get the remote that ended up falling when bryce went to get snacks, and came back and jumped onto the bed.

"you're super beautiful, i know it's weird because you and anthony had like a thing. but it's true like you're gorgeous." i of course blushed when bryce said that, i know i've been hoeing around a lot often, but i'm young and you only live once.

"wow, thank you bryce. you're very.. handsome." i said and we both laughed.

"and incredibly sexy.. but if you don't anything to do with me like that, i totally understand."

"oh bryce, i didn't know you felt this way towards me, i'm definitely not sexy."

"are you kidding me?? you're curvy and just super sexy."

i wasn't thinking when i did this, but i grabber bryce by the cheeks and smashed our lips together. he seem surprised at first but got in rhythm. he put his tounge at my lips to ask for permission and i let his tounge in. our younger swiftly danced together and his hands reached for the hem of my shirt. i let him take my shirt off and left my bra on. he backed up a bit and stared at my chest for around fifteen seconds before looking in my eyes.

"you are so damn gorgeous."

i blushed at his comment and connected our lips again together. we heard a big slam at the door and footsteps coming towards my door, we didn't have any time to react so we just panicked. the door quickly opened and revealed chase.

"chase, what the hell?!"

"what the fuck."

"chase get out!"

"what the fuck are you doing janice?!"

"get. out." i was starting to get mad at chase and he wouldn't get out so i pushed him out and slammed the door.

"fuckk." i dragged the k out and slowly ran my hands through my hair with anger and panic. i catch my breath and go out to see chase sitting at the table.

"janice, i am so sorry for walking in on you. i was just freaking out because my brother just got into a car accident and i had nobody."

"chase i am so sorry."

"it's fine, i'm gonna go to joshs house and i'll swing my tomorrow at like 6 for dinner."

"ok.. text me when you get to josh' please."

"i will."

"love you."

"yoi too, bye."

once chase left i got back to my room to bryce sitting on his phone shirtless in bed.

"hey sexy."

"hey daddy."

"don't get me turned on now."

"why?" i put on a fake innocent face. which i knew turned guys on, and judging my bryce' face it turned him on too.

"get over here." he said very demandingly. which i'm not gonna lie, turned me on. i went over and straddled his lap and started kissing him. he started kissing and sucking on my neck, which made my look at the ceiling feeling nothing but pleasure.

"fuck bryce.." i moaned.

i felt his boner poking me through my shorts so i pulled his shorts down. he was leaking pre cum so i kitty licked the tip of his dick.

*idk if anyone here's comfortable with smut, comment of you are or aren't, let's just say janice gave bryce head and he fingered her.*

"wow." they both said in sync and flopped bacl
onto the bed.

"thank you, for that." bryce said and they both laughed.

"let's not make this awkward though, friends with benefits?" janice ssid, she felt like she could tell bryce anything.

"definitely, but let's not forget about the frjend part, i'm a whore for talking and learning about people."

"definitely bryce. you're sctuslly a really good person, i like it."

"thanks, you're a super chill person too, the gorgeousness is just an extra."

they both laughed and janice got up to pee with no pants on and bryce slapped her ass, making her giggle. once she went pee, she put on a grey calvin klein thong and bryce' hoodie. it was big on her, she was only around 5'4 where bryce was around 5'11. she went to the kitchen and got a glass of water and some leftover sushi and went back to her room. her and bryce are the sushi and watched dirty grandpa, janice laughing at anything remotely funny, where as bryce was just taking in janice' beauty.

they eventually drifted to sleep to friends and woke up in a spooning position.

"get up." janice moaned dragging out the p.

"i'm up."

janice giggles and got out of bed and went to the bathroom. she brushed her teeth and hair and washed her face and made her way to her dresser. she took out her victoria's secret underwear and bra, some lulu shorts and a ucla sweatshirt. she got into the shower and when she was out she noticed bryce laying naked in bed.

"come on now, i just showered."

"can i take you on a date later?"

"sure, i gotta go to school for a few lectures then you can pick me up at 4, aslomg as you drop me off."

he looked at the time, the clock showing 11:28 "fine."

"alright, we leave at 12, be ready." she took her towel off making sure bryce could see her. she turned away from him and bent over slowly to put her underwear on. and turned towards him while putting her bra on.

"you better be ready for tonight."

"oh i am."

she put her sweatshirt and shorts on, california was always warm so her legs most likely wouldn't be cold. she put her damp hair into a low ponytail and put mascara, lipgloss and highlight on. she made her way to the kitchen and took her vitamins, and then got a glass of water and started making her oatmeal.

"want some oatmeal?" she turned to ask bryce, him just now getting dressed.

"yea sure, brown sugar please."

"okay."

they both ate and had 3 minutes to spare, which they spent making out. once they got into bryce' car she fixed her lipgloss in her mirror.

"spearing all my delicious salvia off i see."

"i need pretty lips, how else am i gonna get good grades."

"don't you dare fuck your professor."

"oh yeah? what are you gonna do about it?"

"i'll have to punish you princess."

"bryce not now, we're almost at school i can't go i'm horny."

"you brought it up." he laughs which makes her put a big smile on her face. once they get there, it looks like bryce is her dad dropping her off. that is until she lesns in and kisses him, people seeing.

"bye bryce."

"bye janice." he winked at her and she walked into school.

she couldn't stop thinking about her date with bryce later that day.