13

janice pov

"what the hell are you doing?!"

"sorry! sorry!"

"no seriously, what the hell are you doing?!"

"i'm sorry, i thought we had a connection."

"i'm sorry, but i like someone else, and i really think it can possibly go some where. i just need to wait for the right time."

"i'm so so sorry, i completely understand and i could totally help if you want."

"that would actuslly be great kyle, thanks."

me and kyle talked about anthony for a while and he said anthony really liked me, and i should go for it. i cant help but think about jaden, he didnt even tell me he had a girl friend.

after a while me and kyle decided to go to sleep. we got out of the fort, disassembled it and got the pillows and blankets back onto the bed. we made small talk while laying down and eventually drifted off to sleep.

when we woke up, we both just layed in bed on our phones, scrolling through insya and checking snaps and texts.

when i was scrolling i realized i got a text from anthony, well four texts.

ant 🐜: heyy
ant 🐜: janiceee
ant 🐜: JANICE
ant 🐜: JANICE IM IN SEATTLE ANSWER

janice 💖: jesus i was asleep, ur in seattle?

ant 🐜: yess, wya i wanna hang

janice 💖: uhh i'm w someone, how long you here for?

ant 🐜: who? and like a few days, got a hotel w my tiktok frjends.

janice 💖: WHOO

ant 🐜: me, jaden, griffin, noen, chase h, chase k, josh, payton, the usuals.

janice 💖: DAMNNN, i wnana meet them. can i come to your hotel room later?

ant 🐜: ofc. just bring food?

janice 💖: sure lol, drop the hotel and room

as soon as anthony gave me the hotel room i told kyle he had to go because my mom was coming home, he got his stuff and within 15 minutes his brother came and got him.

i got in the shower and did all my shower stuff and got out. i did my makeup and hair and put on some lulus a brandy t shirt and some vans.

i got in my car and drove to the walgreens near my house. i got a cart and got some chips and drinks and other types of snacks. on the way to the hotel i stopped at the mcdonald's and just got like 6 burgers and like 40 nuggets and like 20 milkshakes. i texted ant to meet me at the bottom of the hotel with a few of his friends to help me get the stuff in.

anthony came down and i gave him a huge hug and he squeezed my ass where nobody could see us.

"anthony!"

"sorry mamas."

damnn, he's hot as hell when he does that.

"cmon jan let's get this shit in and go up i'm starving."

we get all the stuff up and anthony introduces me to everyone, everyone expect jaden. i knew jaden, the one who ignored me and never told me about his secret girlfriend. yep that's jaden.

anthony noticed i was uncomfortable about the fact jaden was here. so he suggested we all just ate and watched a movie.

it was a bit cramped being as there were only 3 beds. so there were like 4 people to a bed. everyone was having fun and felt comfortable until someone suggested something, that made everyone go out of their comfort zone.

"so, truth or dare?" chase suggested once the movie was over. everyone agreed and we sat in a circle on the floor.

"truth or dare... jaden?"

"truth."

"how far have you and mads gone?"

"all the way brother, chase h truth or dare?"

"dare."

"i dare you.. to post on your snapchat story, 'janice is my new girl, hot asf. great in bed.'"

chase looked my way asking if that was okay i did that. i nodded my head yes that's okay, so he did it.

"truth or dare, janice?"

"mm truth, i don't wanna like strip." i laugh along with everyone.

"okay, if you had to have a threesome with 2 people in this room, who?"

"shit okay, uhh, anthony anddd hmm josh."

"damnnn, josh getting that pussy."

"more like anthony." i say quietly so only anthony can hear me.

i see him smirk my way, we played for about 20 more mins and decide to stop.

"i don't wanna go home, i'm getting a room here. be right back."

i say and walk to the front desk to get myself a room next to the boys.

i'm back and my room is next to yours.

"can a couple of us stay with you tonight janice?"
ant asked me.

"uhh yea that's fine. who?"

we decided that anthony and josh were gonna stay with me tonight, hey maybe the truth wil become a reality.

next morning

the truth became a reality.