26

might be short, but i'm gonna update every day now, gonna make this around 40-50 chapters and maybe a cute sequel when they're older if you guys want

it was the morning after bryce left and there was broken furniture and tissues filled with tears all around my apartment, i was scared but i had to text bryce.

janice: stay the fuck away from me, if you come near me i will call the police and show them the footage if you abusing me, an underage girl when you're 20 years old.

bryce: you don't have footage bitch shut the fuck up.

*one image attached*

bryce: delete that now bitch.

janice: stay the fuck away from me.

bryce: watch your back.

i couldn't do this, i literally packed my essentials and drove straight to the airport. i got my bags from my rental car i've been using and got on the first flight back to home with my dad and brother.

i called a cab and gave them my address. when i was waiting for my cab i noticed anthony and jaden, they noticed me too. they noticed i was sobbing my eyes out while waiting. they came over and i wiped my tears and smiled like everything was okay.

"hey guys! fancy seeing you here.."

"what's wrong janice?" jaden asked and hugged me tightly, i missed him.

"nothing nothing."

"tell me.." he had a soft tone in his voice, which was cute.

"after me and bryce split up i met this guy and he was abusive." i lied.

"aww jani i'm so sorry baby." oh.

"thank you jaden, i'll text you when i get home and we can catch up." i said and walked towards my cab and got in.

"*** ******* avenue please."

"right away miss."

when i got home nobody was home so i put all my stuff away and got into the shower. i took a long relaxing shower and put black shorts and a t shirt on.

i blocked bryce on everything but before i texted him i'll forget about it if he stays away from me and let's me block him. he agreed and apologized. i still blocked him.

janice
| hey jaden

jaden
| heyy

janice
|soo
|whats happened since we stopped talking?

jaden
| welll, my new song got realized so that's cool. me and madi we're talking again but then decided not to. that's really it ahah

janice
| aw i'm sorry, and yeah i saw your song. total jam

jaden
| thank you ❤️
| what's been going on with you?

janice
| spent a month at ucla and had a decent relashionship with bryce, met another guy. that sucked. and now i'm back home in seattle.

jaden
| yeah i'm sorry that happened to you, he doesn't deserve your tears baby it'll be okay.

janice
| let me be honest, i miss you. so much. i miss how you would treat me like the most gorgeous girl ever and like i was your angel.

jaden
| i miss you too jani, and also.. you are the most gorgeous girl in the world. and you always will be.

janice
| do you wanna like, talk again?

jaden
| i really would ❤️