25

Janice Point Of View

It was around 3 in the afternoon and i was sitting in class waitinf for my lecture to be over, there was another hour and i could either leave like everyone else, or stay here and learn about science. I wanted to be a doctor when i graduated but i had years and years of school to go. After uiversity i had med school and then i could finally get my dream job.

After a short hour passes, i can finally leave. I didn't want the lecture to be over, it was actually interesing, but it ended so i had to go out and wait for bryce. I was sitting on the concrete seats attatched to a gorgeous garden, this young girl around my age sat next to me.

"Hi."

"Hey."

"I'm Gabi."

"Janice, you go here?"

"Yeah, i take alot of your classes, thats why i said hi."

"Now that i look at you, you do look familar." We both laugh together.

Bryce pulls up and honks his horn so i exchange numbers with Gabi and get into the car.

"Who's that?"

"Gabi, she's in alot of my classes, shes super sweet."

"I see, is she straight?"

"Not sure, you havent asked me out yet so we arent official. So if she wasnt that would be some hot lesbian sex." I can feel Bryce getting pissed at me and its honestly fun to mess with him, he was fuming so i decided to stop talking and go on my phone.

"You were kidding right?"

"Yes bryce i was messing with you."

"K good."

"Mhm"

Bryce told me i had ann hour and a half to get ready so we could make our reservations on time. I got into the shower and put on a black pencil skirt and a white spaghetti strap crop top with some hoop earings and a cute necklace. I did my makeup and curled my hair and got my stuff ready and told Bryce i was ready to go.

"Ok, just get your jacket and we can go."

"It's not cold out."

"I'm not going out with you dressed like a whore."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, jacket now."

"Whatever."

I put a jacket on and got into bryce's car.

We arrived at the restaraunt and it was rather fancy looking. We got to our table and the drinks were extemely expensive. I ordered a $27 glass of wine, which i thought was comeplelty ridiculous. When it was time to order food, i looked at my food menu and everything was all over fifty dollars. I decided to order the $62 steak and steal fries with a cesear salad side.

"So, can i come over after dinner?"

"Oh, tonights not good, chase is coming over."

"What?"

"What?"

"Tell him not to, he can come a different day."

"Bryce im not cancelling my plans with him."

"Yes you are."

He snatched my phone out of my hands and textec Chase on my phone 'dont come today, bryce is over'. Not even a sorry or a hey chase how are you. Bryce was being really abusive and i wasnt about this shitty relashionship.

Once we got home i took my makeup off and brushed my hair for a while. I put it into a low ponytail and took my clothes off. I put on some nike sweats and a cropped polo T. I brushed my teeth and did my skincare and got into bed.

"Janice, get the fuck out here."

"What?!"

I walked out there and saw bryce naked.

"Bryce im really not in the mood."

"Well i am, suck it bitch."

"Bryce stop ur acting pyscho."

He slapped me across my face and grabbed my hair in his fist.

*IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ABUSE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT SKIP THIS PART*

He forced himself down my throat and threw his head back in pleasure.

"Enjoy this before i make it worse!" He yelled and slapped the side of my face.

I didnt want to make this any worse for me so i had to go along with it.

I fake moaned and a huge smile grew on bryce's face.

"Oh yeah, you like that little whore?"

It made my sick to my stomach but i didnnt know what to do other then fake it that'll stop him from hurting me even more.

"Do you!?" He yelled again and slammed my body against the kitchen cabinets under the sink. The handles pushed hardly into my back and i screamed in pain, which bryce thought was a pleasure moan.

"I'm only asking one more time, Do you!?"

"Yes! Yes i love it bryce."

Acting like i liked this sick bullshit made me cry inside. I had to figure out how to get rid of bryce. Maybe i could move. Or change my locks and ignore his texts and stuff.

"Good."

He pulled himself out of me and jerked himself off onto me i almost puked right there on the spot but if i did, i wasnt sure i would see tomorrow.

*OVER*

"I'm gonna go home now. Bye."

"Mhm."

"Or maybe ill stay here and hurt you, lose the attitude." He said as he kneed me in the stomach and i fell over and he left. I started balling my eyes out and wiped my tears as i got up and into bed and cried myself to sleep.

A/N: I honestly think Bryce is an amazing guy but he's gonna be an ass for this story.