- afterword

⫷❍▨❍⫸

hey guys!

so like— this is over now

i know it was super short but that's kind of how it was meant to be.

i hope you enjoyed it, regardless of the length!

for those of you who are new to my account, welcome! i have a few other reddie stories if you're interested. i will provide a short description of each below:

Ο Ο Ο
Nine Chances
Ο Ο Ο
'' I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK
IS GOING ON, AND I'M REALLY
STARTING TO FREAK OUT! ''
Ο Ο Ο
In which Richie has nine chances to save Eddie's life.
Ο Ο Ο

edit— this is for people who like REALLY long stories. it isn't finished yet and it's surpassed 130,000 words. if you like that sort of thing, it's definitely for you! please give it a read, and i hope you enjoy! if not, that's ok. there will be other stories.

the other story is:

Ο Ο Ο
Friday I'm In Love
Ο Ο Ο
'' ALL THE WORLD
LOVES A LOVER ''
Ο Ο Ο
A modern Instagram!AU
Ο Ο Ο

edit— so this one has shorter chapters kind of like this one but it's old and cringe-worthy so thats just a warning. i'm recommending it because it's the only other reddie story i've actually finished and it's my most popular book on here so might as well keep the stats of SOMETHING going up. hope you all enjoy!

anyway!

i do have a short collection of boreo one-shots called Under This Umbrella and they do kind of stand alone but they could follow a coherent storyline if you wish to read them that way. that is not updated as regularly as anything else though so don't walk in expecting an update every week haha

i have a few more reddie ideas in the works, and i hope to share some of them soon. this was just a cute idea i had and wrote over the span of a week, but i'm glad i did, because killing eddie so many times in Nine Chances was getting exhausting and i needed an outlet for my wholesome married life withdrawals.

quick thank you to Ive_reachedmylimit for listening to me gush about this (and many other) idea(s).

i love you bab!

anyways, thanks for reading! i hope you guys enjoyed it, and wherever you are, whatever time it is where you live, remember to drink water and stay positive!

much love!

ciao!

⫷❍▨❍⫸

(shoutout to whoever gets the movie each beginning quote comes from)

⫷❍▨❍⫸