Manorian

So I saw this OTP prompt on Pinterest, and while Manorian are not my OTP, I thought that it fitted them pretty well.

Dorian's POV:
I can't believe Manon's never been laser tagging before! Have you really lived if you haven't played laser tag before? I mean, sure, she united the Crochans and the Ironteeth witches, and she is engaged to the King of Adarlan, the beautiful and charismatic Dorian Havilliard, but has she really lived?

Chaol, Yrene, Manon, Aedion, Lysandra, Elide, Lorcan, Fenrys, one of Fenrys' friends called Cassian and I walk down to the laser tag centre. Aelin, Rowan, Nesryn and Sartaq are too busy with their 'royal duties' to come. To busy for laser tag? I will never understand some people.

~

'Hello. My name is Alexander Hamilton, and I will be your instructor for your laser tag session today. First I will go over the rules.'

Alexander goes over the rules, which I already have memorised, and then we are split into teams. I'm with Nesryn, Sartaq, Elide and Chaol. Yay. Chaol and I are my brOTP.

I don't think Manon's too happy I'm not on her team.

~

We go out into the arena, and I hide behind a wall, hoping to shoot the other team from there. Someone sneaks over to my wall and I get ready to shoot aaaand... Oh, it's just Chaol.

'Chaol,' I whisper. 'I'm taking this wall, so go over to the opposite wall so that if they start shooting you I can jump out and get them.'

Something comes up behind me, and pushes me into the wall, so that Chaol can't see me.

'Chaol! Someo-'

'Hello, princeling,' a voice purrs. I look down and see Manon's shiny, silvery hair. Her long, iron nails gently stroke my cheek.

She pushes me into the wall again, and gently kisses my lips.

'Tha-that's not how you play laser tag...' I murmer, before she kisses me again, harder.

'Hello, witchling.'

~

We kiss for a little while longer, until Manon pulls away, and with a smirk on her face, says 'I think I know why you like laser tag so much, princeling.'

She leaves me paralysed in awe of her beauty, until she picks her gun up slowly, and shoots me right in the chest.

'We won,' she purrs, as she walks away seductively.

'HEY DORIAN! I think the other teams going to go behind the wall to shoot you!'

A little slow, Chaol is.

Chaol rushes over to me.

'You might need some back up,' he says, before noticing the light pink scrapes on my cheek.

'There are cats in here!? I wanna pet them!'

A hushed voice whispers in my ear 'a little slow, that one is.'

Sorry it was a little short. Did you like it? This one was a bit different. Should I continue doing things like my last oneshots, or should I do OTP prompts like this one?