12

Harry's POV

We were introduced to our new dorms after the feast. We walked up to the 6th floor and went through a portrait with a party of people. The password was something like fandom, whatever that was.

The common room looked homey and warm. A few ex-Slytherins sneered at it. There was the largest book shelf I had ever seen on the right. That must've been for the Ravenclaws. The ceiling had the same charm as the Great Hall, it mimicked the outside sky. 

McGonagall rolled open a scroll and cleard her throat. "I shall read to you the pairings of roomates. Two people per room. Ready?"

People around me nodded their heads slightly. 

"Room 1: Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy; Room 2: Ronald Weasley and Blaise Zabini; Room 3: Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnegan; Room 4: Pansy Parkinson and Hermione Granger; Room 5: Padma Patil and Parvati Patil; Room 6: Neville Longbottom and Ernie Macmillan."

The list went on and on, but I had already went towards the room with the number one engraved on the door. Draco following after me. I was hoping that I would be with some of my fellow ex-Gryffindors. Oh well.

~~~

Sorry for the SUPER short chapter, but trust me the next will be LONGGG. And I just wanted to include this part.