The confession part 1

Class 1A had heard that they were getting a new student because Mineta got expelled from UA for going into the girls locker room. Obviously he would try and go in there because he's a stupid lil perv.

( ^ω^ )time skip to lunch I'm lazy( ^ω^ )

"YOU DAMN NERD GET OUT OF MY SPOT!" Bakugou yelled at Deku and the Dekusquad. "But Kacchan we were here first. Go sit with Kirishima and the rest of you're so called 'friends'". Deku made Bakugou even more pissed then he already was. Midoriya saw how pissed Bakugou was so he got up and so did his friends and they moved to a different table in the dark corner all alone away from the rest of the school. "Yeah that's right take you and you're friends to go in the corner alone where you rejects belong" Bakugou gestured for the Bakusquad to come over and sit with him. The bakusquad includes: Mina, Sero, Kirishima, Denki, and of course Bakugou. All alone in the corner(the other corner) was a purple haired boy named Hitoshi Shinso. No one really liked talking to him because his dad is the class 1A teacher. And plus his dad is...well gay. He's married to Present mic obviously. And maybe Shinso is gay too. Shinso is still figuring things out. In middle school he had to play 7 minutes in heaven with another guy. That's when Shinso started thinking about his sexuality. He thought he was just bi or curious. That was like 3 years ago so maybe he's just gay? He doesn't know. He got snapped out of thought when he heard a cute laugh? It was a guys laugh. A certain guy. Denki Kaminari(off brand Pikachu).

To be continued.....❤️
Thanks for reading this it may seem bad but who cares😂🤣