Chapter 8: broken

Also the pic is my new cosplay!! Junko

Shinso didn't know what to do. He couldn't tell the teachers he stabbed Kami. So he went and found a towel. He used it to cover the wound on Kaminari. "It's ok Kaminari you're gonna be ok. I love you so much bro. Homo intended. I can't lose you this is all my fault..." Shinso started crying. "Sh-Shinso-I" Kaminari slowly said. "Shhh. Don't waste your energy." Shinso said crying even more. "I-I love you too Shinso- Homo intended..." Kaminari then said nothing else. "Kami? Kami? No no no no no! You can't die on me..." Shinso then saw his phone. He called an ambulance. He was shaking he didn't know If Kami was alive or not. He then went with a paramedic so he could get his cuts wrapped.
( ^ω^ ) time skip to hospital( ^ω^ )
Shinso arrived at the hospital, crying. He ran into the hospital. "WHERE IS KAMINARI DENKI I NEED TO SEE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE RIGHT NOW AND IF ANY OF YOU STOP ME I'LL KILL YOU!" Shinso was pissed/crying. "He's in here." A doctor said pointing into a room. "MOVE!" Shinso yelled as he ran past people. "KAMI!" He yelled as the doctor let him in. "He's on life support right now. He got stabbed pretty deep. It was dirty so he might have a really bad infection." The doctor said. "No... this is all my fault..." Shinso cried. "I'll leave you guys alone." The doctor left the room. "Hey Kami... it's me... Shinso... the boy who you are in love with." Shinso sat next to Kami's bed. And he prayed.
To be continued....
I watched this video I recommend it:

That's all for now!