Chapter 7: scars last forever...

After the elevator stopped Shinso ran out. He ran to his room. He locked the door behind him. He cried. "Why would he love someone as ugly as me. I hate this! Why can't someone actually love me instead of playing with my emotions. I'm sick of life treating me like this." Shinso cried into his pillow. He got up after a while and went to his draw. He took out one of his razors. He broke it. He took the blade out. And cut. He looked down at his wrists. It's been over a year since he stopped. Now he started again. He knew his dad would probably beat him again if he found out. But he didn't care. He just wanted to die. He heard a knock at the door. "Shinso? It's me Kaminari... I saw you run away. What happened?" Kaminari asked through the door. "Go away! I'm busy in here..." Shinso was just crying and cutting. "Open the door Shinso. NOW!" Kaminari was starting to get mad. "Ok I will just... let me do something..." Shinso started. "No just let me in!" Kaminari was pissed. "Ok fine." Shinso went to open the door. He had to hide his wrists so Kaminari wouldn't get mad. "Shinso. Why are you hiding you're wrists?" Kaminari noticed he was hiding something. "I'm sorry Kami." Shinso said as he took out a blade and stabbed Kami in the side. "OH MY GOD KAMI IM SO SORRY!" Shinso looked around and all he could see was Kami on the floor dying.

To be continued.... I'm sorry to do this to you...