The confession part 2

Hey so just a lil psa this isn't my first story on here I also have a Marichat fanfic please go read that one too!

Shinso looked over to see a blonde boy with a lightning bolt in his hair laughing and hanging out with the Bakusquad. He didn't realize but he was staring. The blonde boy noticed. He walked over in front of Shinso and waved at his face. "Hey! Like what ya see?" He jokes as he turned around to let Shinso see his whole body. "Umm. Was I staring?" Shinso freaked out because he thought the blonde boy was very attractive. "Uh yeah dude but it's fine. A lot of people think I'm hot!" The blonde laughed. Shinso's face turned a light red color at the sound of the blondes cute laugh. "I'm Denki Kaminari and you're Shinso right?" The blonde revealed his name. "Yeah! I'm Shinso Hitoshi! Are you in class 1A by any chance? I just got switched into that class because some Mineta kid got kicked out of the school." Shinso asked trying not to look Kaminari in the eyes. "Actually I am so if you want me to introduce you to everyone I can!" Kaminari said happily. "Well I'm not the type to make friends...ya know?" Shinso was the awkward type. "Well you just made a friend! Me!" Kaminari was really happy. "Oh yeah! Heh." Shinso wanted Kaminari to be more than just a friend(I made a miraculous reference😂😭) he wanted him to be his boyfriend. But Shinso was kinda worried that Kaminari wasn't gay. I mean yeah he kinda acted like it but what if he isn't?

So tell me in my next chapter should I make them off of school so we can get some REALLY spicy things to happen like.... spin the bottle or 7 minutes in heaven? Maybe another ship?