Chapter 5: first time

Shinso stopped mind controlling Kaminari. "Shinso... oh my god Shinso what's wrong?!" Kaminari grabbed Shinso's waist and pulled him close. "Hey. Look at me. Everything's gonna be alright. I'm here. What's wrong?" Kaminari was concerned about his friend. "Kaminari I-I" Shinso couldn't talk he was hyperventilating. "It's ok Shinso. I'm here. I love you. It's gonna be ok." Kaminari reassured Shinso. Shinso thought he heard Kami wrong but he didn't he actually said he loved Shinso. Was he just trying to calm Shinso down or did he mean it? "Kaminari... I- you love me?" Shinso cried. "Yes of course I do. You're my best bro!" Kaminari didn't know but Shinso didn't feel the same type of love he did. "Oh..." Shinso stopped hyperventilating and was breathing normal now. "Let's get out of this closet now." Kaminari said opening the door. "You guys are finally out it's been way more than seven minutes!" Mina laughed. "Who's next?" Kaminari ran over to Mina. "Let's see...oooo! Bakugou and Midoriya!" Mina laughed at the two. "Ok damn nerd let's get this over with." Bakugou grabbed Midoriya and went into the closet. "Uh Kacchan.." Midoriya was kinda scared since he saw him and Kirishima making out. "Yeah Deku?" Midoriya didn't say anything else he just kissed Bakugou. Bakugou pushed him away. "HEY YOU STUPID NERD WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" Bakugou yelled. "Sounds like they're having fun in there" Sero said sarcastically. "I'm gonna get Izuku out before anything happens.." Uraraka said walking over to the closet. She opened the door to see Bakugou on top of Midoriya making out with him. Kirishima saw as well. He ran away. Sad that Bakugou didn't love him.

To be continued sorry if I hurt your feelings my dudes😭