Chapter 4: 'love really isn't my style'

Kaminari and Shinso were the two names that got pulled out of the hat. "Ooooo looks like it's our turn!" Kaminari said grabbing Shinso's hand and dragging him into the closet. Shinso got pushed onto the floor of the closet by Kaminari. "What was that for?!" Shinso cried out. "I just want it to seem like we're doing ya know..." Kaminari winked at the end of that sentence. "Eww gross dude!" Shinso laughed. Kaminari said nothing he just smiled at Shinso and went over and grabbed the purple haired boys face and kissed him. Shinso still has his eyes open to see that Kaminari didn't and he seemed like he really meant the kiss. So he closed his eyes as well. The kiss turned into another make out session. Shinso yet again put his hand into Kaminari's shirt. Surprisingly Kaminari did the same to Shinso. But instead of just feeling his abs Kaminari tried ripping Shinso's shirt off. He succeeded. Shinso did the same to Kaminari. The boys didn't realize that the seven minutes were up. Mina walked in because she kept calling them then she realized why they weren't answering. She then closed the door and walked away. "They need a few more minutes." Mina said to everyone. She turned around to see Bakugou and Kirishima on the couch making out. In between breaths you would either hear "oi! Shitty hair" or "Bakubabe" being moaned. *Back into the closet* Kaminari and Shinso has stopped making out because they didn't want to go any further. "Umm Kaminari?" Shinso asked. "Yes Shinso?" Kaminari answered. Shinso knew this was his chance to mind control him. So he did. "Kaminari tell me,do you like anyone?" Shinso asked. "Yes." Kaminari answered with a dull expression. "Can you tell me who?" Shinso asked hoping it was him. "Eijiro Kirishima." Kaminari replied. Shinso started to feel his chest tighten and he couldn't breath very well. He was having a panic attack.

To be continued
I'm just gonna leave it like this and yes, Shinso has panic attacks in this fanfic and Kaminari is kind of depressed(like me irl)