Chapter 3:party night(has spicy things😌)

Today is Saturday which means no school. The students of class 1A decided that they would have kind of a class 1A party/sleepover. Shinso got an invitation and he heard Kaminari say he was going so he decided to go too.
(╹◡╹) time skip to later(╹◡╹)
Shinso arrived at the party there were drinks (they can't drink it's fruit punch) and music. Kaminari was hanging out with Kirishima. Then Kaminari came over to Shinso. "Hey dude! If you want a drink don't drink the fruit punch I put vodka in it!" Kaminari laughed as he hugged Shinso. It wasn't a long hug it was a short sweet hug. "I'm still gonna drink it!" Shinso said walking over to the punch bowl. He got five cups all for himself. Kaminari tried to grab one from him but Shinso simply drank all of them at once to tell Kaminari to back off his drinks. Mina then yelled "time for spin the bottle!" Everyone ran to the floor and sat in a circle. Bakugou took out a beer bottle he had somehow. He spun it first since it was his. It landed on Kirishima. Kirishima got up as fast as he could and planted a kiss on Bakugou's soft lips. "Oi! Shitty hair! How are you so good at kissing?" Bakugou was flustered by it. "Ok I'll spin now!" Jirou said spinning the bottle. She landed on Kaminari. Shinso saw and got kinda jealous. Kaminari leaned in and placed a small kiss on Jirou's forehead then her lips. "I'm next! Yeah!" Kami said reaching to spin the bottle. He landed on Shinso. Shinso blushed like crazy. "Ok Shinso! Come here!" Shinso quickly went over to Kaminari. Kaminari pulled Shinso's collar and kissed him. Shinso slipped his hand into Kami's shirt. He had abs. Wonderful abs. Mina watched as the two of them made out she smiled at Kirishima. "Ok time for seven minutes in heaven!" She yelled. "Everyone put your name on a paper and into the hat!" She continued. Once everyone had their name in the hat Mina pulled out two names. "Kirishima and Kaminari!" She said. "Ok bro let's go into the closet!" Kirishima yelled as he fist bumped his bro. They got locked in the closet. Kirishima made the first move. Which was pretty much just kissing his bro on the cheek. Kaminari took things a step further and kissed his bro on the lips. As they made out Kami realized he made out with someone for the first time and that person was Shinso. A dude. And he's making out with his bro. A dude as well. He thought about things. Was he gay? Yes indeed he is gay. He stopped Kiri because Kiri was gonna start leaving hickeys on Kami. "B-bro... what just happened?" Kaminari asked out of breath. "I'm gay..." Kirishima said. "Ok guys time is up! Come on out!" Mina yelled for the two to come out. She put their names back in the hat. She then pulled out Midoiya and Todoroki. *I'm not gonna get into detail about what happened cuz I'm not good at writing smut so😂* The next two names were Kaminari and Shinso...

To be continued...