Training

Felix:

The time was 6:30 and I was the only member up and already in the studio. Today there was frost and it was freezing as I walked to the studio, but I felt bad if I asked for a car to take me at this time in the morning.

Anyway I need to practise for the show otherwise I'm going to let the boys down... and I want to prove myself with this performance.

I want stay to see what potential I have. I won't let them down either.

I turn on the backing music and get into my starting position. I really do love this song and the dance... however... I have to sing.

And I'm freaking out about it. My members are really encouraging though, but I know that I'm just not as good as them.

"No I can't think badly of myself self... what would chan say if he heard me... *achoo*"

Oh no.. hopefully I'm not sick...

*achoo...achoo*

Shit..

Chan:

Arrggg I don't want to wake up. It's already 8:00 and I've only had 3-4 hours of sleep... that's what I get for staying up all night producing songs for our new album.

Anyway I might as well wake up the others...

"Come on guys we've got to get to the studio."

I get dressed into my sweats and drag myself to the kitchen to get some food. Everyone was in the kitchen already looking dead with puffy faces.

"Morning Channie hyung."
"Morning chan"
"Hey Chan hyung..."
"You look ugly chan hyung"
"Morning..."
"I made you breakfast Chan hyung"
"Good morning~"

The boys say as I look around...

"Where's Felix?"

All the boys start to chuckle and whisper as they look at me.

"I woke up and he wasn't there. I'm guessing he's gone to the studio..."

Seungmin said as he chomped on his toast and everyone hummed in agreement.

"Okay..." I was a bit concerned. "Do you think he's eaten breakfast?... maybe I should take him something.."

I grab a energy bar and some fruit and run to out my shoes on. As I do I here the boys chuckling and talking nonsense to each other about how 'whipped' I am for Felix.

"Chan hyung...honestly do you not realise you are so head over heals for lix"

Jisung comes up behind me with changbin. I just ignore the two and carry on.

"Chan hyung you literally wrote a song about him for 3RACHA and never released it because it was too obvious it was about lix."

I have to admit that did happen, but it was just a coincidence that the scenario in my head what like in me and Felix have had in the past. The song was about helping someone through their hardships... but with a love twist...

But it had nothing to do with him.

"Okay you two I'm not 'whipped' or 'head-over-heals' for Felix... I just care about him... like I care about you guys."

I walk out of the dorm and get into the car that was waiting for me. It was fucking freezing today...

"First one up chan?"

The driver says... wait what?

"No Felix is already at the studio... did you take him?"

I'm starting to get more worried about lix...