Oh Baby!!!

**Had to give Taliyah a POV which will continue on in the next chapter as well.***

2 days later

Brielle
It's been two days since I've given birth to my beautiful twin babies and honestly I'm so in love with them. Right now they're napping and Odell is in the gym working out. I grabbed the baby monitor and walked out of the room and made my way downstairs to the gym. I have on my workout clothes. I opened the door and walked in I made my way over to the treadmill I sat my phone and the baby monitor in the holder and started up the treadmill keeping the pace on slow. Odell spotted me he stopped lifting weights and walked over to me he turned the treadmill off.

"Why did you turn the treadmill off?"

"Why do you have it on matter of fact why do you have on workout clothes anyways?"

"I'm ready to get to my post baby body."

"One it's too early to start working out and two I love the extra weight you put on."

I smacked my teeth.

"Yeah right O."

Odell furrowed his eyebrows.

"I do."

"You didn't cuddle with me at all last night nor did you hold me."

"You must've forgotten that I told you to get some rest I'll be up with the twins and the only reason why I didn't cuddle with you was because I had laid Braxton and Braelyn in the bed with us for a while and you rolled over and immediately cuddled with them."

"Oh."

Odell grabbed my hands and I stepped down from the treadmill standing in front of him.

"Listen baybeh I love your body just the way that it is extra weight in all you're beautiful to me don't change nothing about your body hell your stomach is already flat it don't even look like you gave birth to twins."

"That's because I was really all baby and I do have a small lil pudge," I spoke as I lifted my shirt.

"Keep that."

"You sure."

"Yes I'm sure just wait until I'm clear to slide back in that thang," Odell spoke as he pulled me into him.

"Not without a condom because I'm not getting pregnant back to back."

"Damn so I cant shoot up the club."

I stale faced Odell and he laughed.

"I'm just messing with you baybeh I got it once you're clear it's either glove or no love."

"Facts."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I'm hungry what do you have a taste for?"

"Honestly you."

I smacked my teeth.

"O be serious."

"Alright I guess Mexican."

"Quesadillas?"

"Yeah."

"Beef or chicken."

"Hmm chicken."

"Alright."

Odell kissed me then I walked out of the gym I made my way upstairs to take off my shoes. Honestly I love the weight that I put on I just wanted to get Odell's reaction I've gained weight in all of the right places. Once I placed my shoes back in my closet I checked in on the twins then I made my way downstairs. I was about to walk into the kitchen when my doorbell rung I walked over to the door I unlocked my phone going to the security camera seeing Taliyah with shades on. I unlocked the door I stepped aside and let her in.