Epilogue

The next day, many folks were at the mall, watching the violin contest, including Sabrina's schoolmates—and many participants have already gone.

"Our last participant of the violin contest is Sabrina Delgado," the owner of Strings N Things, Mr. Blake, announced.

Sabrina went up onstage before the audience and started to play the opening sequence to the 1939 movie The Wizard of Oz. Then she played the movie's song "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", and then she played "Pure Imagination" and the Oompa Loompa song from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. After that, she played "The Latin Quarter", "All Are Welcome", Los machetes, Serenata a la Virgin de Guadalupe, the theme song to Tom and Jerry Kids, "A Whole New World" from Aladdin, "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid, and finally the closing song to The Wizard of Oz. Everyone was in tears, and they cheered loudly.

A little later, it was time to announce the winner.

"I've seen many great violinists, but one stood out among the rest," Mr. Blake said. "The winner of this year's violin contest is..." He took a piece of paper out of an envelope and announced, "...Sabrina Delgado!"

The audience cheered loudly, and Sabrina went up onstage. She handed Mr. Blake her old violin, and he handed her the Little Mermaid-themed one and put a blue ribbon on her.

"Congratulations, Sabrina," Mr

"Congratulations, Sabrina," Mr. Blake smiled.

"Thank you," Sabrina smiled back.

Later, after the audience left, Elena, David, and Carmen went over to congratulate Sabrina.

"Great job, mijita," Elena smiled.

"Gracias, Mamá," Sabrina smiled back. "This has been unbelievable."

"I'm so proud of my nieta," Carmen gushed.

"Gracias, Abuela," Sabrina smiled. "You know, I didn't realize how much northwest Albuquerque meant to me until I dreamt that I was in the land of Oz, and I wanted to come back here very badly. There's no place like home."

Sabrina didn't realize how much her home meant to her until she found herself in her own version of The Wizard of Oz, and she was happy with what she had. She missed her grandfather, but he didn't leave her to be sad, and she wouldn't trade her home and family for the world.