(1) | A new begin

~•°•(× Proofread ×)•°•~
~•°+°•(* ||Cuz I'm lazy|| *)•°+°•~

~•°•~

7 pm, cafe X in Korea. 1 December 2025

A blonde haired boy sat across a black haired boy which a smiling girl sat next to him. They hold their hand together, the girl continued smiling at the black haired guy next to her. Normal people will think they are a lovely couple. The black haired boy seems very nervous and shook the girls hands off.
The girl stopped smiling and just took a sip from her drink...

The black haired boy snapped out of it  and his eyes turned very cold and stared at the blonde guy who looked like to cry at any moment and said

((A/N: Black haired dud / Blonde haired dud))

I'm... gonna get married to.. Jennie...

Tears started falling down his face. He looked shocked after hearing that and said with saddnes..

Why? Why...we've been together for years yet... u want to break up with me just because I can't produce any offspring?? Jeon Jungkook! Did u forget what u told me back then?! That u would never leave me even if I can't give birth THAT u would LOVE ME till the day u die... what happened?.. TELL ME!

After he said that the blonde haired boy stormed out of the cafe

W-wait Tae!

Tae pov:

I kept running and running only one thought was in my mind..
Why? After those years together those happy moments and dreams that we share was just thrown away like a used shirt that u didn't need anymore... It hurts, it hurts so bad.

More tears was falling down as he kept thinking.

He ran and ran without looking. He stopped as he heard someone yelling

"LOOK OUT!!"

I looked behind and saw a car rushing to me. I just stood there it was like something was grabbing my legs so that I couldn't move at all.

All I could see that I was laying on the ground..? People swarming around me, looking shocked, taking pictures and calling the ambulance... As the blood started to flow down on the ground everything is so blurry I feel dizzy...

And I just thought

Is this it? Well I have nothing to live for... the love of my life is gone... might as well just... sleep. I'm too tired.. If.. If there is a next life I Kim Taehyung will swear to never fall in love with Jeon Jungkook ever again!

Slowly he closed his eyes..
As he fell in a deep slumber.

~•°•~

Tae pov:

A warm voice whispered
"Wake up Taehyung... wake up.. "

I opened my eyes and saw my bedroom...
WAIT A MIN MY BEDROOM??
Didn't I die..?

I searched my phone and saw that it was 9th of July 2020
I dropped my phone my hands trembling as I tried to think straight.. the only thing that is logical right now is that I...time traveled back, before I even met Jungkook...

Was I given a second chance?
Even so I made up my mind!
I will never ever fall or even have any  interactions with him!

Hmmm if my memories are good then today should be the day that the new school year begins... which means that I haven't met Jungkook yet... PERFECT!

New life here I come!!

~•°•~

Don't forget to vote~~

~•°🌙°•~