(Extra I)

==========VKook==========

~•°•~

After they reunited again in this life
they lived happily ever after.
BUT
What will happen if Taehyung suddenly have tiger ears and tail?
And what if Jungkook has
rabbit ears and tail??

Read to find out

S M U T
W A R N I N G
.

~•°•~
================================

In the morning

Jungkook woke up by the rustling sounds. He slowly sat up while still rubbing his eyes. To his surprise he sees Taehyung with some animalistic ears and a tail?!

"What in the world!"

When he said that he felt something twitching on his head. He put his hands on his head to feel what it is.
It's something long and furry...
He jumped out of the bed and hurried to the bathroom.

He looked in the mirror and saw...

"Bunny ears?!"
He then grabbed something behind him and he knew it.

"A bunny tail...well fuck"
Jungkook heard Taehyung groaning behind him and he turned around. Jungkook sees Taehyung half naked, with a lot of hickeys trailing from his neck to his chest and of course the ears and a long tail on Taehyung.

Damnnn....

"What are you looking at?"
Said Taehyung sleepyishly while his tail is moving and his ears twitching in a cute motion.

Jungkook felt his pants getting tighter.
It was very noticeable, as he had a very huge member.
Taehyung looked down at Jungkooks 'problem', still not noticing the huge long ears on Jungkooks head.

Then Taehyung felt something brush by, by his thighs. He looked down and sees a tail with tiger prints on it, which is a tiger tail. He jumped and looked very confused. He then noticed the ears on Jungkooks head, so he put his hands on his head to see if it also have ears on it, and yep he does have it.

Jungkooks face started to get a light blush, he started panting and his buldge getting bigger than before.

"T-Taehyung...I don't feel really good..."
Jungkook said sheepishly while he's struggling to stand straight.

Taehyung rushed to Jungkook and catches him before he fell down.

"Are you okay?!"
You could hear Taehyungs worried voice. He kinda dragged Jungkook to the bedroom and layed him on the bed.

Just when Taehyung wanted to get a glass of water, Jungkook suddenly grabbed Taehyungs tail.
Taehyung squealed and a blush started to form on Taehyungs face. He turned around and glared at Jungkook still red with a smirk on his face. He pulled Taehyung to him and with a swift movement he placed Taehyung beneath him and he started to place love bites on Taehyungs neck.

"Yo Jungkook stob itt!~ ngh~"
Said Taehyung struggling in Jungkooks embrace.

Jungkook then bites on Taehyungs neck which sends thrilling sensations into every body parts of Taehyung.
He started to moan softly.