(6) | Love is strange

{×Not.Proofreaded×}

~•°•~
J-hope followed behind
Jungkook as he kept
walking
.

~•°•~

Back to the cafe scene~~

After awhile the food came. The waiter placed the food on the table where Jin and Taehyung were chatting. When the food was just placed in front of Tae. He looked at the waiter and thanked him for bringing the food. The waiter pinched his eyes, posing a 'Ahh too dazzling' pose. Taehyung giggled at the waiter and the waiter too smiled back. They waved goodbye at each other.

Tae then turned his head to the food and started to rub his hands like a fly, licked his lips. He then started to eat the delicious strawberry cake!

Tae grabbed a fork and gently took a piece of the cake. He then puts the food in his mouth.

Tae: "Hmm~ Delicwious!"

J: *Chuckles* "Haha glad you like it"

Jin then patted Tae's soft messy hair.
Tae just smiled at him and continued eating his food. Jin just founds it amusing to watch Tae eat, so adorable. It's just like watching your child having a happy moment.

They then continued chatting.

Back to Jungkook's scene now~~

Jh: "Where are weee goinggg?!"

After walking for awhile now, in silence. Hoseok couldn't take it anymore. They had been walking for at least 26 minutes now.

They're now outside of school ground.  Jungkook finally stops, causing Hoseok to bump into him. 'Ow!' 'Why did you stop!' Hoseok rubbed his nose.
Jungkook turned around and said-

Jk: "You can go now, I have something to do first"

Jh: "Wait. So I followed you here for NoThInG?!"

Jk: "You were the one following me. I didn't ask you to come with me."

Jh: "Arghh you- aish whatever. Bye I guess"

Hoseok walked off to god knows where. Jungkook then walked some steps back to the location he was supposed to go, the cafe. When he walked near it he spotted Taehyung there so he purposely walked past it so that he can first make Hoseok stop following him.

When he reached the cafe, he then saw Jin sitting with Taehyung. He didn't saw Jin first as his mind was only filled with Taehyung.

'Weird...Taehyung never really met Jin..'

Jungkook went into the cafe, marching to Tae's seat. Jin stopped with talking when he sees someone walking in their direction. Taehyung knitted his brows, confused. He turned into the same direction where Jin was looking at.
A chill went down his spine. He sees Jungkook marching their way, with a very intimidated expression. Tae gulped.

Jungkook finally arrives at their seats. All the females in the shop were totally shocked. I mean who wouldn't when they see a buff guy and a sharp handsome face walking into the cafe?
They all were blushing and all checking him up and down. He just ignored all those intensive stares from them.